Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 07-27-2010, 03:07 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Divescaves

What kind of rims are those on your JK? I really like them.
Old 07-27-2010, 03:09 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by BamaNole
I've had my UJK for over a year, but I just did some upgrades. I got a lot of great information and ideas from this site. Being a Huntsville guy, I thought you guys might like to see the results. I need to take some better pics, but this is what I have right for now. I'm not done, but the wallet needs a break. Big changes were smittybilt bumper and winch, terraflex shocks and 2.5 inch coils, 16 inch procomp wheels, and Dick Cepeck FC II tires.

Also, if anyone knows anyone who can use some factory parts I have some shocks, bumper, springs, 18 inch tires and wheels to get rid of cheap.
Does it go offroad?
Old 07-27-2010, 05:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepoholic
What kind of rims are those on your JK? I really like them.
KMC XD Hoss 795 Black 17x9
Old 07-27-2010, 05:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Welcome BamaNole...........

I've had my UJK for over a year, but I just did some upgrades. I got a lot of great information and ideas from this site. Being a Huntsville guy, I thought you guys might like to see the results. I need to take some better pics, but this is what I have right for now. I'm not done, but the wallet needs a break. Big changes were smittybilt bumper and winch, terraflex shocks and 2.5 inch coils, 16 inch procomp wheels, and Dick Cepeck FC II tires.

Also, if anyone knows anyone who can use some factory parts I have some shocks, bumper, springs, 18 inch tires and wheels to get rid of cheap.
Hey guys when is the next lunch....................
Old 07-27-2010, 05:49 PM
JK Junkie

Default Welcome BamaNole

Welcome to the forum and the Huntsville/Madison area thread BamaNole!!

Nice looking JK Sahara - I'm also running the TF 2.5" coil lift kit w/ 9550 shocks. Been good to me so far, but almost everyone else local (and in North GA) is going higher. I'm in a wait and see mode right now (see what everyone else is willing to do on the trail now that they're higher).

The girl I mentioned above from work has beat the fool out of her stock Rubi front bumper - she might be interested if it's still available (I suspect Brandon has already sent a PM re this stuff).
Old 07-27-2010, 06:10 PM
JK Super Freak

KMC XD Hoss 795 Black 17x9
I wonder where I can find a set!
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0282..jpg
Views:	48
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	78847Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2022..jpg
Views:	50
Size:	99.7 KB
ID:	78848
Old 07-27-2010, 06:12 PM
JK Junkie

Default Lunch

Hey guys when is the next lunch....................
Sometimes happens when someone says, "Hey let's meet for lunch. I'm going to be at xxxx at 1100 on xxxxday." We just met recently at Firehouse subs, but never can tell, folks may want to meet up again.

Then again, there's always the chance that this happens (from one of our "big" dinner Meet 'n Greets).

Old 07-27-2010, 06:15 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jeepoholic
I wonder where I can find a set!
Attachment 78847Attachment 78848
I can't remember - are you still running with the side-steps Jayson?

Never mind - think I found the answer.

Last edited by JK-Rubi; 07-27-2010 at 06:20 PM.
Old 07-27-2010, 06:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to the HSV thread. Your Jeep is looking good.

Anthony
Old 07-27-2010, 07:21 PM
JK Junkie

Default Front Bumper

Originally Posted by randy payne
Jkrubi, telk the ol gal at work I have a front bumper she can have off of my x no fog light holes
Thanks Randy - I suspect she'd really be more interested in the Rubi/Sahara version, but one never knows.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat