Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 07-01-2010, 03:07 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the Huntsville/Madison area thread Brian.

Not sure about the doors, but I've seen plenty of rigs running around the arsenal without them. Just today I saw an old 2DR Cherokee beater without doors on 35's. Exhaust was "piped" through the rear storage area and out the roof. If that guy got on, you should be just fine.

Originally Posted by wolfstlkr
Have any of yall had issues getting through the gate or driving on redstone doorless?
I know they have been pretty strict with the rules on motorcycles in the past. I wonder if they will require me to wear a orange vest with reflective tape.

Thanks
Brian

2010 JKU Sahara
Deep Water Blue
Stock
Old 07-01-2010, 03:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
Finally got around to swinging by the dealer and picked up the Plate Delete Plugs. Tony and Justin, we will have to get together next week for me to give them to you guys. My weekend is pretty much booked solid with family coming in. The parts guy said somebody else had come in asking about the plugs a couple of days ago ............. which one of you guys were trying to swipe my order out from under me??

Side note: There was a sweet Viper ACR on the lot, parked near the service / parts department. I didn't bother looking at the price sheet, but Good Lawd that thing looked mean. If I could just win the TN Lottery ...............

Anthony
That would be me... I was looking if I could use one, but found out that I couldnt... thats why I asked you for your stock tag holder when you take your off.
Old 07-01-2010, 03:21 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by racinfast002
All, WHY THE HECK ARE WE NOT WHEELING ON THE 3RD?!?!?!!
I just got back from a trip down there where I wheeled with 15 other JKs. You should have come along!!

Who's giant blue rubicon did I see at lunch by the publix on madison blvd? That thing looked sweet!
If you had been at Mtnside with us, you'd have known the answer to this question. You should have at least remembered the pic of his rig (from aforementioned trip) as it was posted here less than two weeks ago.

Old 07-01-2010, 03:30 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by uofagrad05
That would be me... I was looking if I could use one, but found out that I couldnt... thats why I asked you for your stock tag holder when you take your off.
I was going to guess you Brandon, but figured you were already in a circling pattern waiting to pounce on someone's takeoffs. Why would the plugs not suffice?
Old 07-01-2010, 06:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
I was going to guess you Brandon, but figured you were already in a circling pattern waiting to pounce on someone's takeoffs. Why would the plugs not suffice?
The plug uses two existing holes that the tag holder uses. One of those holes is used by my cooltech CB ant. mount. The plug would be under the mount and would cause a poor grounding point for the ant. mount.
Old 07-01-2010, 07:05 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
Anyone here have experience with starting a new lawn?

Anthony
I think the one you have now looks great!!!

And I like your new front bumper.

Old 07-01-2010, 07:06 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Denny2565
I'm taking you up on that offer. We can work out the details of meeting up later.

Just let me know when and where.
Old 07-02-2010, 04:19 AM
JK Freak

I think me and denny are planning on going to mountainside tomorrow! Anyone free should come out
Old 07-02-2010, 05:06 AM
JK Super Freak

I think me and denny are planning on going to mountainside tomorrow! Anyone free should come out
Im going to be all torn apart in the garage. Going to start with the fenders and armor, then move onto the lift.
Old 07-02-2010, 05:25 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by randy payne
Jk gets out of the body shop 2morrow
I must have missed it, why were you in the body shop?

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat