Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 06-08-2010, 09:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Huntsville, Al...

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub

There are a ot of Chinook, Apache, and Cobra jobs around here. Lots of jobs on the Arsenal. If you are interested.

Anthony
Yeah I saw a few of fixed wing jobs but no helo jobs where I've looked. I'd love to work on either one of those. Only problem is I have 9 years experiaece on Sikorsky H-53E helos as a mech/quality assurance and everywhere I look the Army wants previous experience on specific type aircraft or an A&P.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:14 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default #1 place to relocate in America???

Thought that you guys might likek to know that Huntsville was rated #1 city to relocate to in the U.S. second to Washington D.C. You guys are ahead of the game.

http://www.relocateamerica.com/top-100-cities/
Old 06-09-2010, 06:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Used Parts

Does any body have a rear trackbar bracket for a 2-3 inch lift and a stock trackbar that I could borrow. I am thinking about purchasing one, but would like to see how the suspension reacts before I put money into it. Let me know if you have anything that would help.
Old 06-09-2010, 07:44 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by ckivy
Thought that you guys might like to know that Huntsville was rated #1 city to relocate to in the U.S. second to Washington D.C. You guys are ahead of the game.

http://www.relocateamerica.com/top-100-cities/
Problem is that the people who do these polls don't live here. If they did, they'd know it is hot and humid, teaming with nasty insects and people with weird accents who drive slow, plus we're all backward and don't have the profound erudition in socioeconomic/political matters that folks way up North possess.

I think a mistake was made, and that New York City is really the #1 city to relocate to, second to Los Angeles of course.
Old 06-10-2010, 07:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

So, how many of the HSV crew are going / thinking about going to the Mountainside ride on the 19th?

I am giving it more thought the closer it gets .......... in typical forum fashion.

Wes ........ where's the pics of the new lift??

Anthony
Old 06-10-2010, 07:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wilky
Sorry bro, been busy with work, deaths in the family, wedding plans, an out-patient surgery on Wednesday, etc.....
I'll swing by "you know where" on Friday and you can see it.
P.S. I need bigger tires now
No problem. Sorry to hear about the bad news in the family and the surgery.

I guess I can wait till Friday to see the lift ...........

P.S. I have locking lugs now. Did you not get that deal on the 35's you were talking about?

Anthony
Old 06-10-2010, 08:55 AM
JK Freak

guys I need my YJ gone today! I'll take 700 bucks for it. I'm taking a HUGE lose on it, but I need cash like NOW
Old 06-10-2010, 10:44 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Wilky
that crack habit is rough on the checking account, isn't it?
Just messing with you Justin...I'll put the word out about the YJ. Maybe somebody around here wants it.
No, my girlfriend needs a car, and I've found one, but I need cash like today
Old 06-10-2010, 06:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Mountainside Thread

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
So, how many of the HSV crew are going / thinking about going to the Mountainside ride on the 19th?

I am giving it more thought the closer it gets .......... in typical forum fashion.

Wes ........ where's the pics of the new lift??

Anthony
Anthony,

Check the Mountainside Thread in the South section. The first post is updated... I think its me, Wes, Dennis, and Gary.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default 19th Mountainside Ride

When do you HSV guys want to meet up for the ride? I would like to catch up with yall as you come through Arab. I think that the GA guys are going to try to meet at Mountainside around 9am... so I would think yall need to leave HSV by 7am.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat