Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 05-19-2010, 04:13 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Neat pics of all the goodies. Looks like a lot of wrenching in your future.

Originally Posted by Denny2565
A sample of some of the parts in the kit
Old 05-19-2010, 04:16 AM
JK Junkie

That's not good.
The next time I've the jeep up on stands and the wheels off, I may have to see if my rotors do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iTix...eature=channel
Old 05-19-2010, 07:12 AM
JK Newbie

Hey do any of ya'll have a tow hitch that you might want to sell? I have been looking for one and have not seen any on the forum. If not do you know of any place around town that I can get one from at a decent price?
Old 05-19-2010, 07:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by redrockjeepr
Hey do any of ya'll have a tow hitch that you might want to sell? I have been looking for one and have not seen any on the forum. If not do you know of any place around town that I can get one from at a decent price?

Keep your eye on the For Sale and Freebie sections of this forum. They come up on both of those fairly often. Looks like they sell for around $40-$60 on here. Don't know of any good places local to get one.
If you had asked for one about a week ago, I was giving an OEM hitch away .......... but it is already spoken for.

Good Luck !

Anthony
Old 05-19-2010, 08:06 AM
JK Newbie

Aww man, thanks for the info!
Old 05-19-2010, 08:53 AM
JK Newbie

Default Huntsville, Al...

The Trailmaster springs are roughly 3" longer than my Teraflex springs
Dayum Denny.. How much longer than a stock spring is that then? 5-6 inches? Gonna be sweet.
Old 05-19-2010, 08:57 AM
JK Newbie

Default Huntsville, Al...

So it's Body Armor - 2... Mini van - 0. Kroger parking and my jeep green invisibilty cloak means somebody will lose. Seriously. Second time I've been rear ended/backed into. Figure that $300 bumper has saved me about $3000 or more in damages so far. Best investment I've made so far. Haha.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	68565  
Old 05-19-2010, 09:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wilky
So...my lift is lost. Seriously, it's lost as in UPS doesn't know where the 280 lbs crate is currently located!
Wel, that just sux! Hopefully it didn't fall off the back of the truck ................ On a brighter note, UPS just delivered a big crate to my door. Packing slip says it is some sort of TrailMaster suspension or something ........................ Not sure what it is, since I didn't order anything. Oh well. Guess I will just keep it.

Anthony
Old 05-19-2010, 01:16 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by BullDawg
Dayum Denny.. How much longer than a stock spring is that then? 5-6 inches? Gonna be sweet.
Dont know yet. I put the stock springs back in to get an accurate jeep height measurement so I'll know exactly how much lift the new kit gives me. But I'll have those back off real soon and then I'll have all three out for a side by side comparison. I'm thinking this might be happening on Saturday.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:39 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by sixty5vdub
On a brighter note, UPS just delivered a big crate to my door. Packing slip says it is some sort of TrailMaster suspension or something ............. Not sure what it is, since I didn't order anything. Oh well. Guess I will just keep it.
UPS tried to give me that package but I told them I already have one big box from TrailMaster and don't need another one. So I asked them to take that box and leave it with my good friend Anthony.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat