Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 05-04-2010, 03:02 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RokinRubi
Dang man I've had bad experiences with stealerships too. I probably wouldn't show them that picture, wont help the process any.
i was uhhhhh.....test the 30" water fording limit.
Old 05-04-2010, 10:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here are some pics of what we got done today

Winch rebuilt and installed

Rear bumper made and frame installed-still have to finish some plating and details on the bumper

Some sweet metal work

tubes bent and welded on lookin good

Old 05-05-2010, 01:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Denny2565
Hey Jason, nice truck. I had a Tundra several years ago and it was a very nice solid truck. By the way, our rides aren't jk specfic. So when you pick up a yj or tj, you're more than welcome to come along.
I'm actually headed to KC Powersports to scope out some four-wheelers. I'll probably buy a used one but I want to get an idea of what's out there and what features I'll want. It may not be a Jeep but it'll still be fun on trails.
Old 05-05-2010, 01:55 PM
JK Freak

got the jk back from landers. I think it drives better than it did when it was new. Trans feels great!
Old 05-05-2010, 05:05 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by racinfast002
got the jk back from landers. I think it drives better than it did when it was new. Trans feels great!
Good to hear Justin. Did they ask any questions about whether you lived in an area designated as flood plain?
Old 05-05-2010, 05:17 PM
JK Junkie

Almost looks like what Taylor is planning with respect to Exo-bars along wheel wells, etc.

Taylor: Your PM box is full. You'll need to clear some of the messages before I can reply.

Old 05-05-2010, 09:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Almost looks like what Taylor is planning with respect to Exo-bars along wheel wells, etc.

Taylor: Your PM box is full. You'll need to clear some of the messages before I can reply.

Sorry about today I got caught up at school and couldn't get away without having a letter grade dropped. I'll pm you.
Old 05-05-2010, 09:30 PM
JK Super Freak

You are dead to me now....

Originally Posted by jasonclarkusaf
Well I guess you'll have to come find me now!! At least I know if you do find me , you'll never catch up to me in the Jeep

I was only able to salvage a few parts (the dealer offered top dollar to keep the Jeep as is)

4.88 Gears - Brand new, for Non-Rubicon ( I may be returning these, you can actually get a better deal by ordering directly from Northridge)
JKS Front Track Bar- never installed
Bestop Duster Cover
Bestop 2DR wraparound Windjammer
Mopar Sun Bonnet
I've also got ALL of the stock suspension components. ( I'll hold on to them and if anyone ever needs something give me a holler)

Let me know if anyone is interested in any of the stuff. Like I said previously all of the tops were on the Jeep less than 2 weeks. I'll sell each one for 20% less than I paid from 4WD.com

Old 05-06-2010, 07:05 AM
JK Freak

woohoo! 5 guys it is!
Old 05-06-2010, 04:57 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Wilky
Who's this "Jason" person you speak of??? There's no one by that name in our little group.
He also went by the handle, "Bama" and drove a nice Red Rock Unlimited w/ 35" KM2s.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat