Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 05-01-2010, 09:03 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
On another note: These younger lads are like sharks circling wounded prey. No words of solace or encouragement, just maneuvering for the strike.
my disposible jeep income is LOW right now. So if I can pick up some parts on the cheap, I'm all for it. I mean, I'd rather Jason keep his rig as well, but if he parts it out, you can bet I'm going to buying some stuff.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
On another note: These younger lads are like sharks circling wounded prey. No words of solace or encouragement, just maneuvering for the strike.
Not all of us have the money to purchase items NEW... therefore, we must shop for "like NEW" items when we can.

I hope Jason doesn't sell his Jeep, but if he does, then I would like to have a chance to purchase some items.
Old 05-01-2010, 09:14 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jasonclarkusaf
I am forced to break the unfortunate news that I am considering trading in the JK and going to back to a truck!! {snip}
NOOOOOOOOO!!! If you sell your Jeep, I will kick your ass! (at least that is the message I left on your voicemail 10 minutes ago). DAMNIT MAN!
Old 05-01-2010, 04:14 PM
JK Junkie

Taylor's front bumper/Exo-skeleton combo sure turned out looking nice!

Full Exo-cages are nice when you want to work on the suspension or drivetrain, but you don't feel like crawling around on the ground getting dirty.

Old 05-01-2010, 08:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey guys sorry its been awhile. Thanks for posting the picture up. We finished the atlas up last night and are waiting on the driveshafts to get the 1350 joints. The rear bumper and frame are almost done. So it wont be long and I'll be back in action

Last edited by RokinRubi; 05-01-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:15 PM
JK Junkie

Default Atlas T-case

I've heard very nice things about those Atlas T-cases. By the way, I think with these latest mods, you've left the world of Off-road Weekend Warrior and officially moved to the ranks of Off-road Semi-Pro.

Originally Posted by RokinRubi
. . . We finished the atlas up last night and are waiting on the driveshafts to get the 1350 joints.
Old 05-03-2010, 04:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone have plans for Topless Day? I believe it is May 8th (on my bb, and too lazy to look it up). Maybe meet up for lunch, or dinner, or beerz, or a ride, or whatever??
Old 05-03-2010, 06:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by USAF_GroundRat
NOOOOOOOOO!!! If you sell your Jeep, I will kick your ass! (at least that is the message I left on your voicemail 10 minutes ago). DAMNIT MAN!
Well I guess you'll have to come find me now!! At least I know if you do find me , you'll never catch up to me in the Jeep

I was only able to salvage a few parts (the dealer offered top dollar to keep the Jeep as is)

4.88 Gears - Brand new, for Non-Rubicon ( I may be returning these, you can actually get a better deal by ordering directly from Northridge)
JKS Front Track Bar- never installed
Bestop Duster Cover
Bestop 2DR wraparound Windjammer
Mopar Sun Bonnet
I've also got ALL of the stock suspension components. ( I'll hold on to them and if anyone ever needs something give me a holler)

Let me know if anyone is interested in any of the stuff. Like I said previously all of the tops were on the Jeep less than 2 weeks. I'll sell each one for 20% less than I paid from 4WD.com

Old 05-03-2010, 06:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jasonclarkusaf
Well I guess you'll have to come find me now!! At least I know if you do find me , you'll never catch up to me in the Jeep

I was only able to salvage a few parts (the dealer offered top dollar to keep the Jeep as is)

4.88 Gears - Brand new, for Non-Rubicon ( I may be returning these, you can actually get a better deal by ordering directly from Northridge)
JKS Front Track Bar- never installed
Bestop Duster Cover
Bestop 2DR wraparound Windjammer
Mopar Sun Bonnet
I've also got ALL of the stock suspension components. ( I'll hold on to them and if anyone ever needs something give me a holler)

Let me know if anyone is interested in any of the stuff. Like I said previously all of the tops were on the Jeep less than 2 weeks. I'll sell each one for 20% less than I paid from 4WD.com

Wel, that just sux! Hate it that you don't have a JK anymore. But you gotta do what you gotta do. If nobody else has dibs on them, I will take the Front Track bar and Dust Cover.

Anthony
Old 05-03-2010, 10:01 AM
JK Super Freak

7 months later and my Schrockworks rear bumper finally shows up at the house. Guess Ill have to wait another month to get home and install it.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat