Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 04-09-2010, 01:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that sucks about your axle shaft wilky....at least its not too terrible of a job to replace it.
Old 04-09-2010, 05:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Wes,

I would look at replacing with an upgraded axle. I would also think that if the flange is bent that it is only a matter of time before the bearing starts to fail due to an uneven load.
Old 04-09-2010, 08:24 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Wilky
It sucks too because I just dropped $500 on a new shotgun before I found this problem.
no it doesnt....guns are fun
Old 04-10-2010, 06:59 PM
JK Junkie

On another note . . . I hate this new forum look. A couple of new features, but lost some of the old ones like "User Panel" (at least I can't find it anymore).
Old 04-11-2010, 04:17 AM
JK Junkie

Jury is still out for me on how I feel about it....
I started using the "quick links" icon at the top, and then "subscribed threads" to get to the Huntsville thread. I'm not big on the black/white theme because it causes strain on the eyes when you read it too long.
Noticed the same thing with respect to black/white. Also tried the all white option, but no go for me. Eyes were doing this with both background color options . . .

Wish we could get the old background colors, and regular sized emoticons back.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:23 AM
JK Junkie

Gary,

You have GOT to check this thing out...
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...enture-Trailer
I've been looking (lusting) after that guys camping rig for a couple of years now. Seems a little high for JK-forum prices - where's the 50% off discount cause he wants to "get rid of it"?

Edit: Just noticed he went up in price - here's his ad from a couple of months ago. ---> https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...izon+Adventure

Last edited by JK-Rubi; 04-11-2010 at 04:31 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 04:40 AM
JK Junkie

Default Tuffy driver's seat security drawer

I want one of these.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...=1#post1648130

Old 04-11-2010, 01:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by randy payne
where is the mobi forum for smartphones ?
this thing loads slower than the old one on the BB
It is being re-done too. Last I read, Eddie was still working on it.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
I've been looking (lusting) after that guys camping rig for a couple of years now. Seems a little high for JK-forum prices - where's the 50% off discount cause he wants to "get rid of it"?

Edit: Just noticed he went up in price - here's his ad from a couple of months ago. ---> https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...izon+Adventure
I don't know what it is about off-road trailers like this but I want one soooo bad! You know up from the Wendy's we meet up at sometimes on Hwy 72, there is a truck garage with a Deuce and a half and about 5 of the really big military trailers. I almost bought one but he did not take plastic... so I was going to wait and buy one with the tax return money, but bought tires, wheels, & bumper instead. He wants 500 bux. Not bad. On a related note, I am in the process of working with the bank to finance trading in the boat for an RV that I can pull with the Jeep. It is not an offroad trailer, but something I can haul with the Jeep none-the-less. I'll post pics when I get it.
Old 04-11-2010, 06:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
On another note . . . I hate this new forum look. A couple of new features, but lost some of the old ones like "User Panel" (at least I can't find it anymore).
I'm not feeling this new format at all. It's very "cheap" feeling. The fonts are terrible, and each individual post seems to have an awful lot of wasted space. Not to mention the contrast is terrible and I can't even see the text in certain buttons. I certainly hope this is just a transitional stage!!

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat