Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 02-23-2010, 09:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by uofagrad05
So I got a set of 09 Hood Latches to help solve my hood buffing problem. I have installed them and so far... so good. I did make sure to get the RECALL version of the latches. If you go to the dealer and ask for 09 latches, they will give you the regular ones...

you need to have the RECALL part number (cbb0h380)

I will let you know if the problem comes back.
Good to hear the new latches are fixing the problem (knock on wood). I removed my hood spring, and haven't had the hood bounce up once since . I think I will just stick with that mod, since it was easy and free .................. just like I like my women.

Anthony
Old 02-23-2010, 09:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by randy payne
My flashpaq should be in monday I hope it makes a difference that 300 bucks would have went a good ways toward 35s
I think you will think it is worth it. I like the 91 Tune. Seems like a good balance of increased power, and no loss of MPG. Plus, you can adjust for increased tire size, gear changes, and many other things.
I like the data logging too .............. you can leave it hooked up while driving, and monitor things like voltage, engine temp (real temp, not like the stock dummy gauge), and much more.

Anthony
Old 02-23-2010, 04:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by randy payne
i got it in monday, updated it on the web and tried to use it but it threw up a alarm superchips is working on a fix for me . that sucks a new toy that wont work
What alarm did it throw... I had a problem with mine, then to find out it was user error.
Old 02-23-2010, 04:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Ride March 6th (Mountainside Offroad Park )

Guys,

My wife has something planned this day and suggested that I go ride, so here we are.

I am planning on going to Mountainside Offroad Park. All are welcome to join.

Date: March 6th
Time: 8am from Arab, AL
Meeting: Tractor Supply

Let me know if you are going.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:38 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by chefralphy13
I'm from Eva, North Alabama, not far from Huntsville.
welcome aboard.
Old 02-24-2010, 03:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Mountainside Ride

So no one wants to ride in two weeks?
Old 02-24-2010, 04:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Is it just me or am I completely invisible on this thread? Can anyone see my postings here?
Old 02-24-2010, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey guys, I haven't been around lately so I thought I would say hey and post an update. I have been very busy and since the transfer case blew up the jeep has been sitting. We are still waiting on the new Atlas 2 speed to get here, but we have gotten most of the tube work, new bumpers, and sliders done. Its looking pretty sweet. I'll keep yall updated and be back at the meets soon as we get her running.

Old 02-24-2010, 06:23 PM
JK Newbie

checking in from guntersville. im in school at JSU so im only up on some weekends.

Old 02-24-2010, 06:28 PM
JK Junkie

Default Transfer Case

Originally Posted by RokinRubi
Hey guys, I haven't been around lately so I thought I would say hey and post an update. I have been very busy and since the transfer case blew up the jeep has been sitting. We are still waiting on the new Atlas 2 speed to get here, but we have gotten most of the tube work, new bumpers, and sliders done. Its looking pretty sweet. I'll keep yall updated and be back at the meets soon as we get her running.
Hey Taylor, saw your thread awhile back re the T-case "explosion". Sorry you were one of the "victims" of that failure. Will the Atlas be impervious to that type of issue? Haven't checked lately, but anyone figured out the cause yet?

Look forward to seeing the finished project - rails are looking good.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat