Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 01-07-2010, 11:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by burbingus
Hey guys,

I live in Madison and have had my 07 JK unlimited since last August. I've been stalking you guys on the forum for a while but figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself.

Anyhow, I saw a sweet yellow rig today at 11:30 on Perimeter Circle. Whoever owns it, nice job!

Micah
More than likely that would be Jason.

Did it have 35" with black stock rims, trimmed fenders and stubby bumper?
Old 01-07-2010, 11:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MDodson
Anyone playing in the snow today?
No go for me... I dont want to have another late nite like the last time and miss part of the game tonite.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:36 PM
JK Newbie

Hey guys,

I live in Madison and have had my 07 JK unlimited since last August. I've been stalking you guys on the forum for a while but figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself.

Anyhow, I saw a sweet yellow rig today at 11:30 on Perimeter Circle. Whoever owns it, nice job!

Micah
Welcome to the Huntsville Thread, we've got a good group of people on here (in my opinion) and get together several times a month for rides/lunch/whatever. Keep checking the thread for upcoming events.
I've seen your JK around Madison several times...we have numerous JKs running around the area that haven't made it onto the forum yet. Be sure to spread the word!
As far as the big, ugly yellow JK you saw...that would be Jason...running his school bus route in Research Park.
Old 01-07-2010, 12:59 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 08RedRecon
5.38s. leaning towards detroit locker.
I guess that's not as low for you as it would be for me with the 4:1 transfer case. Non-Rubi's have the 2.72:1 ratio right?
Old 01-07-2010, 01:02 PM
JK Junkie

Default Welcome Micah

Hey guys,

Micah
Another welcome to the Huntsville Area thread. Look forward to meeting up with you one of these days. As Wilky stated, just watch this thread for lunch gatherings/events.

Last edited by JK-Rubi; 01-07-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:08 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by MDodson
Anyone playing in the snow today?
Nope - not really enough to do much, at least from my perspective. I need to get out in the garage and rotate from soft top to hard top. Winter will be over in another couple of months.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:16 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 08{GA}RUBICON
I'm going to go to 5.38's. If I had to choose lockers outside of what I have now I would go with ARB and then you would also have onboard air.

Holy Cow!! You'll be able to idle up cliffsides in 3rd gear.

P.S. - You getting ready for a cross country trip this summer, and if so, may I come?

Last edited by JK-Rubi; 01-07-2010 at 01:18 PM.
Old 01-07-2010, 01:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Holy Cow!! You'll be able to idle up cliffsides in 3rd gear.

P.S. - You getting ready for a cross country trip this summer, and if so, may I come?
I'm working on it! We can start planning it out with ckivy. What are your thoughts on the co2 Power Tanks? I'm about to get one.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:46 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Wilky
Welcome to the Huntsville Thread, we've got a good group of people on here (in my opinion) and get together several times a month for rides/lunch/whatever. Keep checking the thread for upcoming events.
I've seen your JK around Madison several times...we have numerous JKs running around the area that haven't made it onto the forum yet. Be sure to spread the word!
As far as the big, ugly yellow JK you saw...that would be Jason...running his school bus route in Research Park.
Thanks for the welcome; I'll definitely be watching for the next event. As far as Jason's rig... well I guess the buses have to roll out in this weather somehow But seriously, seems like a cool rig.
Old 01-07-2010, 02:55 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the welcome; I'll definitely be watching for the next event. As far as Jason's rig... well I guess the buses have to roll out in this weather somehow But seriously, seems like a cool rig.
oh, don't get me wrong...the rig is cool...it's the driver that's lacking points in the cool department

You know I'm just messing with you Jason...

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat