Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 12-15-2009, 04:05 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wilky
We have an invader on the Huntsville Thread!!!
I kinda flinched too when I saw a vendor posting in this thread (not that it's private/secret or anything), but that is some good info and the money back guarantee seems like a generous offer. Hmmm.
Old 12-15-2009, 04:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
I kinda flinched too when I saw a vendor posting in this thread (not that it's private/secret or anything), but that is some good info and the money back guarantee seems like a generous offer. Hmmm.
You know you want the lift... go ahead and get it!!! Whats a couple of G's for a person like yourself?
Old 12-15-2009, 07:21 PM
JK Junkie

Default Lift

Originally Posted by uofagrad05
You know you want the lift... go ahead and get it!!! Whats a couple of G's for a person like yourself?
I'm like RECON, I know I want something more in terms of lift, but can't make up my mind as to exactly what.
Old 12-15-2009, 07:24 PM
JK Newbie

I'm like RECON, I know I want something more in terms of lift, but can't make up my mind as to exactly what.
Ditto.
Old 12-15-2009, 08:01 PM
JK Junkie

Default Headstand

Guy got turned sideways then rolled/somersaulted. If you look closely, you'll see the JK is being held up by an apparently strong slender tree.

Old 12-15-2009, 08:07 PM
JK Freak

But with the offer Yates is making, how can you go wrong. Go ahead and get it. Then you can get rid of what you presently have on your jeep.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Wilky
We have an invader on the Huntsville Thread!!!
Thanks Yates for the info, glad to see you're constantly upgrading an already good product (1 3/4 .250.....dang). I'll be sure to harass the guys still riding the fence on what lift to get.
Ok, now Im intrigued. Got some spec comparison to do b/w FT, TF and TM.
For me though, it's a matter of the ability to buy as few parts as possible that wont be taken back off when I go with the EVO on all four corners.

BTW, even though Quadratec site says "fits 35s easily" with no mention of 37s, the article Wilky posted does say it fits 37s. Without having seen that I was really wondering if it were a true 5 inch lift or not.
Old 12-15-2009, 09:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Guy got turned sideways then rolled/somersaulted. If you look closely, you'll see the JK is being held up by an apparently strong slender tree.

Wonder how much additional damage was done to get it upright?
Old 12-16-2009, 06:28 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 08RedRecon
Wonder how much additional damage was done to get it upright?
Oddly, that's the same thing I was thinking. BTW, notice that the windshield didn't bust but it looks like it did make contact with the ground on the passenger side corner...hhhmmmm.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:33 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by 08RedRecon
Ok, now Im intrigued. Got some spec comparison to do b/w FT, TF and TM.
For me though, it's a matter of the ability to buy as few parts as possible that wont be taken back off when I go with the EVO on all four corners.

BTW, even though Quadratec site says "fits 35s easily" with no mention of 37s, the article Wilky posted does say it fits 37s. Without having seen that I was really wondering if it were a true 5 inch lift or not.
I'm in the same boat as you...
If this kit were adjustable control arms, I would be all over it.
As it stands now, the driveline parts included impress me the most, as well as the upgraded strength of the metal they are building the thing with. What do you know about their shocks??

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat