Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 10-30-2009, 03:31 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Wes, you heard anything from Steve? Does he want to wheel Mountainside first weekend in Dec? What about those boxes of Jeep parts - he want any help with that stuff? Wus Up?
Haven't heard anything, but I'm thinking Mtnside might be fun.
Old 10-30-2009, 03:48 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Wilky
Haven't heard anything, but I'm thinking Mtnside might be fun.
Yup, I'm thinking time for a ride. If we're incredibly lucky, we can probably muster up two or three JKs from the Huntsville area to head down there.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:20 PM
JK Junkie

Default Thinking About a Ride!!

Originally Posted by Denny2565
Mountainside?? hmmm, I'll think about it.
Alright, we're up to three people thinking about a ride!! Come on you other guys, you can think about a ride too. Remember, just thinking about a ride doesn't commit you in any way to actually going on a ride.

Let's see if we can get a record, say 10 of us thinking about a ride.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:35 PM
JK Junkie

Default New Headlights

This looks promising ---> https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/sponsoring-manufacturers-vendors-check-out-cyber-monday-specials-24/new-jk-headlights-106024/
Old 10-30-2009, 07:56 PM
JK Newbie

Promising...but I can't stand going through 8 pages of a-holes blabbing back and forth about the pros/cons and asking when it's available.
Gary: I'm sure you read through it all...when will Northridge release them and how much?
Old 10-30-2009, 10:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Ummm . . . Thanksgiving timeframe is only about a month away. Hope you didn't order it direct from Shrockworks cause if you did, you'll be fortunate to have it by Nov 2010. But let's see - I'm guessing you ordered from Screamin Lizard Customs, and that hopefully you also got the tire carrier for those 37s. Close?
Dang, I dont want to hear that. Yes I ordered direct from Shrockworks.
And yes I got the tire carrier for the 37s.
I am going to talk to the guy that worked on Rokin Rubis vehicle when I get back so I can confirm what I believe I need to order for the EVO system to make everything work. then Ill start those purchases along with the rims/tires and Dana 60s.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:04 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Wilky
Promising...but I can't stand going through 8 pages of a-holes blabbing back and forth about the pros/cons and asking when it's available.

Gary: I'm sure you read through it all...when will Northridge release them and how much?
Yup, the fanboys (plus that Redneck character) do make reading these threads a little tedious at times.

Tentative release just prior to Christmas. Cost: $180 shipped.
Old 10-31-2009, 06:18 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 08RedRecon
Yes I ordered direct from Shrockworks.
My condolences. Simple search: Shrockworks order delivery

Example of threads you'll find: https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...order+delivery

Originally Posted by 08RedRecon
I am going to talk to the guy that worked on Rokin Rubis vehicle when I get back so I can confirm what I believe I need to order for the EVO system to make everything work. then Ill start those purchases along with the rims/tires and Dana 60s.
Have you been watching this post? Looks extremely involved. ---> https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/2-door-jk-getting-rear-evo-kit-106584/
Old 10-31-2009, 09:55 AM
JK Super Freak

If I am in town... count me in for a run. I have been in town for a month and probably will be here for the entire month of November. Recon, I hope you are doing well over there and I look forward to wheeling with you when you get back.
Old 11-02-2009, 04:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

I could be down for a ride as well. Does that make 5 "maybe's" ?

Anthony

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat