Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 10-23-2009, 10:53 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Ordered

Just ordered a Schrockworks stubby modular bumper, textured black powdercoat with halogen backup lights and shackles.
cant wait to install when I get back home in Nov.
Old 10-23-2009, 10:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Denny2565
I'm a little busy this weekend and next. I was thinking about a mountainside trip next month since it's been nearly a year since I've been there.
plan it while Im back in town.......23 Nov - 7 Dec.
Old 10-23-2009, 11:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm up for Mountainside. Haven't looked at calender yet, but there has to be an open weekend this month.
Old 10-24-2009, 06:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well guys here is an update. I got the danna 60 in. It took about 7 hours total, taking my time and making everything perfect. It went together very easy. Teraflex makes some awesome stuff. I'm headed to Grey Rock today to try it out if anyone wants to meet up here are some pics of the install.

And we also cut off the lower cross member on the bumper and flipped the sway bar motor and added some dring mounts to the mopar bumper.

hooked up the locker air line this morning and it works like a charm. Really happy with everything.
Old 10-24-2009, 08:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

Its between cullman and birmingham. You get off at the morris exit on i-65 and its a couple miles down the road. Its the fall for all this weekend they are always fun, but its pretty nasty. You need a good lift with some good tires and a locker to do some of the fun trails.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:14 PM
JK Freak

picked up a stang today...still have the yj. But may sell the YJ to buy motor for said stang. Dunno
Old 10-25-2009, 04:39 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by randy payne
jkrubi,
i seen your jeep on the parkway fri evening around bob walace av. , i tried to catch up for a freindly wave but i couldnt, your jeep really looks good in person
randy
Thanks Randy - It's a bit dirty at the moment . . . just got back from Coal Creek where I spent the weekend wheeling with other JK owners from the forum. Fun time with some great folks from Tennessee, Kentucky, and Georgia.
Old 10-25-2009, 05:16 PM
JK Junkie

Default Shrockworks Bumper

Originally Posted by 08RedRecon
Just ordered a Schrockworks stubby modular bumper, textured black powdercoat with halogen backup lights and shackles.
cant wait to install when I get back home in Nov.
Ummm . . . Thanksgiving timeframe is only about a month away. Hope you didn't order it direct from Shrockworks cause if you did, you'll be fortunate to have it by Nov 2010. But let's see - I'm guessing you ordered from Screamin Lizard Customs, and that hopefully you also got the tire carrier for those 37s. Close?
Old 10-25-2009, 05:21 PM
JK Junkie

Looks good Taylor.

Did you have James help with the install?

Originally Posted by RokinRubi
Well guys here is an update. I got the danna 60 in. It took about 7 hours total, taking my time and making everything perfect. It went together very easy. Teraflex makes some awesome stuff.

Old 10-25-2009, 05:23 PM
JK Freak

I wish I had known that you were going to Grayrock. I live about 8 miles from it. It would have been great to have 2 Rescue Green JKs represent the forum.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat