Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 10-15-2009, 07:34 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like you were having a good time while the laundry was getting taken care of.

Just going too fast?

Originally Posted by RokinRubi
. . . And as a bonus me being stupid in my rhino.

Old 10-15-2009, 07:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nope going to slow and being on an incline sideways.
Old 10-15-2009, 08:42 PM
JK Freak

ok I have to ask who you are now rockinrubi. And how do you know david hall?
Old 10-15-2009, 09:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm Taylor I go to UAH with David. I'm at his house pretty much every day now. Thats where I keep the rhino.
Old 10-16-2009, 12:17 PM
JK Freak

Hey, anybody need a roof on their house?
I can hook u up!
Old 10-16-2009, 01:46 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by RokinRubi
I'm Taylor I go to UAH with David. I'm at his house pretty much every day now. Thats where I keep the rhino.
thats right, you have the big ass green jk correct?
Old 10-16-2009, 09:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Has anything changed? How's he doing? Praying for you guys.
Just a quick update on my nephew, Josh. They were able to get him strong enough to take him off the Oscillator and put him on a respirator just earlier today. This is one victory in a long road to recovery. They did a full culture on him and they are 100% sure this was NOT caused by any flu, swine or otherwise. They really have no idea what caused the Pneumonia and ICU’s around the region are starting to see children with the same issues coming in. He is still in Critical condition and the nurse is not allowed to leave the room, but his stats seem to be getting a little better each day and he is pretty stable. We are just very thankful that he is getting some great care over at Emory Children’s Hospital in Atlanta. They have some amazing technology over there. He is in a bed that rotates back and forth and wraps around him like a cocoon. This new type of bed is apparently just one of a handful that are in the country now. I very much appreciate all the thoughts, kind sentiments, and continued prayer for Josh and our family.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Man, I will be keeping him in my prayers, have faith in the lord and eveything will be fine.
and yes I drive the green rubi.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by USAF_GroundRat
Just a quick update on my nephew, Josh. They were able to get him strong enough to take him off the Oscillator and put him on a respirator just earlier today. This is one victory in a long road to recovery. They did a full culture on him and they are 100% sure this was NOT caused by any flu, swine or otherwise. They really have no idea what caused the Pneumonia and ICU’s around the region are starting to see children with the same issues coming in. He is still in Critical condition and the nurse is not allowed to leave the room, but his stats seem to be getting a little better each day and he is pretty stable. We are just very thankful that he is getting some great care over at Emory Children’s Hospital in Atlanta. They have some amazing technology over there. He is in a bed that rotates back and forth and wraps around him like a cocoon. This new type of bed is apparently just one of a handful that are in the country now. I very much appreciate all the thoughts, kind sentiments, and continued prayer for Josh and our family.
Great to hear he is doing better. I know he has a long way to go still, but it's good to hear he is making strides in the right direction. Sending a shout out to the man in the sky for him, as well as the rest of your family. This has to be tough on everyone involved. Tell everyone that there are a bunch of Jeepers sending positive vibes their way!

Anthony
Old 10-18-2009, 05:16 PM
JK Freak

omg yall, my jeep actually got muddy/dirty today. I'm going to have to wash it ASAP

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat