Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 10-04-2009, 02:45 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Getting to be that time of the year - we local folks need to make sure our tops are buttoned up . . . well, maybe not.

Old 10-04-2009, 05:06 PM
JK Newbie

I say we let the guest of honor (since he's only visiting this week) pick the location for lunch this week.
Old 10-04-2009, 06:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
I'd be up for lunch, but doesn't have to be at Bridgestreet, or Five Guys (their fries are tasty, but definitely greasy). How about the IHoP next to Five Guys (surely something there for everyone - I like their omelets)?[/COLOR]

Heck yeah, IHOP!! I'm SICK of Five Guys
Old 10-04-2009, 09:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Update from Hale Mountain. All I can say is I love my jk. I showed up some $80,000 rock buggies. While we were there they had a rock race which was bad ass. After the race we took the jk up the same couses which was a double black diamond and made it almost the whole was with NO LOCKERS. Some of the buggies couldn't even make it as far as I made it. These buggies were running 44-49 inch tires . Pictures are coming we took over 400 so its taking a while to go through them all, but here are some teaser pics I took with my phone.

Damage report
Scratched rear bumper
scratched front bumper
rock rashed sliders and skids
the worst is I slightly bent a lower rear control arm, but its nothing that needs to be fixed all in all everything went smooth, and worked great. Teraflex all the way. In the next 2 weeks I have some very very cool plans for the rear suspension, but you will just have to wait and see

Last edited by RokinRubi; 10-04-2009 at 09:34 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:46 AM
JK Junkie

Default Hale Mtn Review

Sounds like you had a good time - looking forward to the rest of the story.

Originally Posted by RokinRubi
Update from Hale Mountain. All I can say is I love my jk. I showed up some $80,000 rock buggies. While we were there they had a rock race which was bad ass. After the race we took the jk up the same couses which was a double black diamond and made it almost the whole was with NO LOCKERS. Some of the buggies couldn't even make it as far as I made it. These buggies were running 44-49 inch tires . Pictures are coming we took over 400 so its taking a while to go through them all, but here are some teaser pics I took with my phone.

Damage report
Scratched rear bumper
scratched front bumper
rock rashed sliders and skids
the worst is I slightly bent a lower rear control arm, but its nothing that needs to be fixed all in all everything went smooth, and worked great. Teraflex all the way. In the next 2 weeks I have some very very cool plans for the rear suspension, but you will just have to wait and see

Old 10-05-2009, 07:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

I will get them up as soon as I get the pictures.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:45 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by jasonclarkusaf
Heck yeah, IHOP!! I'm SICK of Five Guys
Honestly... most of you that have met me know this... I am not too picky about what I eat!! How does Tuesday sound? If that is too early for some of you let me know. Ohh and IHOP is good with me.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by USAF_GroundRat
Honestly... most of you that have met me know this... I am not too picky about what I eat!! How does Tuesday sound? If that is too early for some of you let me know. Ohh and IHOP is good with me.
sign me up!!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 01:11 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jasonclarkusaf
sign me up!!!!
How come when food is mentioned on this forum, you're always the first to post something?!?
Num, num, num, num
Old 10-05-2009, 01:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Wilky
How come when food is mentioned on this forum, you're always the first to post something?!?
Num, num, num, num
I sit behind a desk ALL DAY, I've got nothing better to do than plan my next meal

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat