Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 08-09-2009, 06:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forum randy...lets get a pic of that jeep so we know when we see you on the road
Old 08-09-2009, 06:55 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by randy payne
hey guys im new to the forum and i would like to meet yall and go hit some trails with ya my jeep is basically stock except for tires and wheels and i have a winch bumper on back order from 4wd.com dont know when it will make it to me. im waiting on it to make suspension choice(depending on added weight of bumper and winch) so if you guys dont care i would like to get together with you. there is a new of road park in Elora TN called hale mountain ohv they have a site if u are interested. im gona go there on atvs here in a week or two
to check it out
Just watch this thread Randy - you're more than welcome to come join us when we ride. I'm thinking Mountainside in the next few weeks. Do a search on it in this thread, and you'll find plenty of info, but the more I go down there, the more I believe it's perfect for the beginner up to expert off-roader. Great place with all kinds of variety and opportunity to wheel for everyone.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:16 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jasonclarkusaf
Wes, you were 1/4 mile from Travis' front door when I drove past you. You should have turned around
Son of a.....

I was thinking I would head up there around 3:30, but two factors screwed with me:
1) my GPS doesn't have Kenneth Road on it
2) my Palm Pre wouldn't let me access JK-Forum...something about my username/password being wrong.

I knew when I saw you I should turn around and follow but I thought you might just have been out for a Sunday drive
Old 08-09-2009, 07:17 PM
JK Newbie

hey guys im new to the forum and i would like to meet yall and go hit some trails with ya my jeep is basically stock except for tires and wheels and i have a winch bumper on back order from 4wd.com dont know when it will make it to me. im waiting on it to make suspension choice(depending on added weight of bumper and winch) so if you guys dont care i would like to get together with you. there is a new of road park in Elora TN called hale mountain ohv they have a site if u are interested. im gona go there on atvs here in a week or two
to check it out
Welcome to the club...as for your "stock" JK...that won't last long
Old 08-10-2009, 04:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Denny2565
Took me a while to figure out my video software, but here's a clip...finally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY2GT2FfPfA
That looks like fun. Man, I gotta start watching this forum more often ............. I definetely need to get some wheeling done. Soon.

Anthony
Old 08-10-2009, 06:09 AM
JK Freak

Awesome, good job dennis....that little hill turned out to be a blast....and for the record, I had to "trail canary" every run....lol.....good time though, 45 min of riding resulted in an hour of clean up...dust everywhere.
Old 08-10-2009, 07:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tboginski
Awesome, good job dennis....that little hill turned out to be a blast....and for the record, I had to "trail canary" every run....lol.....good time though, 45 min of riding resulted in an hour of clean up...dust everywhere.
Here are a few pics from yesterday. I've got a few more in my album titled "Travis' Hill"

Old 08-10-2009, 10:42 AM
JK Super Freak

to check it out
Welcome randy.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:49 AM
JK Freak

steve, did you see this?? real close to yours.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/new-black-red-seat-covers-97223/
Old 08-10-2009, 12:27 PM
JK Freak

I wish I would have seen that post earlier. I would have come out.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat