Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 08-03-2009, 06:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm cool anyday but Wednesday, off work and have my daughter all day on wednesdays.

Wilky,that was steve (bulldawg) that wanted the springs.

Also, I have my old 33's for sale. They are nitto terra grapplers with less than 5k miles on them. Hit me up if anybody is interested or knows anybody who is. 285/75/16
Old 08-03-2009, 12:18 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Wilky
What's up gang? I haven't logged in for over two weeks (crazy work schedule) and finally closed on my house and started the long process of moving/unpacking.
If we decide on a steak n' shake run this week, let me know.
Whoever wanted the Rubicon Unlimited Springs/Shocks...they're here now and I can deliver as needed.

I'll still take them off your hands dude.. I'm in the same boat first time in about 3 weeks I would guess I've been on. Congrats on the house man.. I'm sure its feels good to get out of.. uhm the ruffer part of town...

Let me know whats good for ya.. lunch, meet after work.. whatever.
Old 08-03-2009, 12:21 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by tboginski
I'm cool anyday but Wednesday, off work and have my daughter all day on wednesdays.

Wilky,that was steve (bulldawg) that wanted the springs.

Also, I have my old 33's for sale. They are nitto terra grapplers with less than 5k miles on them. Hit me up if anybody is interested or knows anybody who is. 285/75/16

arg.. 16's.. if they would only fit my wheels.. haha. I thought you "traded" the 33's when you got the 35's on that other jeep. never knew you held onto them. oh well
Old 08-03-2009, 01:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BullDawg
arg.. 16's.. if they would only fit my wheels.. haha.
x2

Anthony
Old 08-03-2009, 02:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Thank you all

Thanks for all the kind thoughts guys I cant wait to see every one again.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:13 PM
JK Newbie

Any day this week is good for me, Friday is probably the worst of the lot, but I'll manage to make it if that's what people choose.

Dawg...I'll bring the stuff if you join us @ shake & bake.
Old 08-03-2009, 07:31 PM
JK Freak

I had them sold but the guy sold his truck before I got the money, so I can hold his feet to the fire but id rather sell them to somebody who can use them. Just buy 16inch rims, they are cheap and look cool Lol
Old 08-03-2009, 07:40 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by tboginski
I had them sold but the guy sold his truck before I got the money, so I can hold his feet to the fire but id rather sell them to somebody who can use them. Just buy 16inch rims, they are cheap and look cool Lol
I've got one for you...
I threw my 4x BFG KMs in my utility trailer friday morning (with the intention of dropping them off at the used tire place on Bob Wallace)...but I got sidetracked and headed off to L.R., AR to pick up some furniture. I get to AR and open the trailer and...WTF...so my KMs are sitting in L.R. If anyone is interested I can give you the address in AR.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:17 AM
JK Freak

Any day this week is good for me, Friday is probably the worst of the lot, but I'll manage to make it if that's what people choose.

Dawg...I'll bring the stuff if you join us @ shake & bake.
well what works for you? Thursday?
Old 08-04-2009, 04:47 AM
JK Super Freak

I've got one for you...
I threw my 4x BFG KMs in my utility trailer friday morning (with the intention of dropping them off at the used tire place on Bob Wallace)...but I got sidetracked and headed off to L.R., AR to pick up some furniture. I get to AR and open the trailer and...WTF...so my KMs are sitting in L.R. If anyone is interested I can give you the address in AR.
You come to L.R. and don't give me a heads up.... What size tires are they? I know they are free, but are they still good? I am in L.R.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat