Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 07-06-2009, 02:51 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Phone number is from Athens. Mr. Hunter also runs a little sport business ---> redhunterllc.com/Contact%20us.htm

Originally Posted by Wilky
Old 07-06-2009, 03:06 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Phone number is from Athens. Mr. Hunter also runs a little sport business ---> redhunterllc.com/Contact%20us.htm
I didn't call to find out the price, but I'm sure Mr. Hunter will appreciate the free advertising on the forum
and the subsequent identity theft
Old 07-06-2009, 06:41 PM
JK Junkie

. . . and the subsequent identity theft
From the reflection in the pic, looks like some blond haired guy up to no good.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:52 AM
JK Freak

Got waived down at a redlight in my jeep by some guy in an acura, he said I had the "coolest" jeep he had ever seen. Haha. Good thing he doesn't know about this forum. I said "thanks" and hoped none of you guys would drive by and make my jeep look like shit.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:10 PM
JK Freak

just a heads up for something to do this weekend

www.downtownsummerfest.com
Old 07-07-2009, 02:46 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by racinfast002
just a heads up for something to do this weekend

www.downtownsummerfest.com
Yes...if you like live music, vendor food, cold beer and street parties than come support this event.
The young professional organization I am a part of is one of the major coordinators for this event.
Never before has Huntsville had an opportunity to host a street festival...if this thing goes well, it will become an annual event and grow rapidly (drawing better bands and larger crowds=economic boost for downtown).
Old 07-07-2009, 03:41 PM
JK Junkie

Default Street Parties

Yes...if you like live music, vendor food, cold beer and street parties than come support this event. The young professional organization I am a part of is one of the major coordinators for this event. Never before has Huntsville had an opportunity to host a street festival...if this thing goes well, it will become an annual event and grow rapidly (drawing better bands and larger crowds=economic boost for downtown).
I thought that's sort of what Big Spring Jam, and Panoply were - what's the difference? Is it a semantics thing?

I want to be in a Jeep parade, like this guy ---> https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/jeeps-memorial-day-parade-87563/
Old 07-07-2009, 04:31 PM
JK Freak

Yes...if you like live music, vendor food, cold beer and street parties than come support this event.
The young professional organization I am a part of is one of the major coordinators for this event.
Never before has Huntsville had an opportunity to host a street festival...if this thing goes well, it will become an annual event and grow rapidly (drawing better bands and larger crowds=economic boost for downtown).
so shoot it to me straight, what are beer prices going to be like??? Like my left nut and an arm or what?
Old 07-07-2009, 04:37 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Denny2565
There must have been a sale on Nitto's we didn't know about. I was passing by the jeep dealership on the way home and now they have a black unlimited in the front with mud grapplers on it too. If I'm back out that way, I'll try to get a pic.

And on a different note; I called the guy with the red Rubicon for sale and he is asking $32K for his jeep.
I kinda figured that's about what he would be asking for it. Did he mention (or did you inquire) as to whether he's had any offers??
Old 07-07-2009, 04:45 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
I thought that's sort of what Big Spring Jam, and Panoply were - what's the difference? Is it a semantics thing?

I want to be in a Jeep parade, like this guy ---> https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87563
Keep in mind I'm new in town, but the way it was sold to me is that it is different b/c "open containers" will be allowed downtown and the streets will be blocked off for the event. I can't compare to the other two events, but I will once they get here

Re: the parade....
we finally have a mayor who supports off the wall ideas, so if this summerfest is a success without any major "whoops" then I expect alot more leniency around town (for future events). I'll use whatever influence I gain in the near future to try to push a parade...speaking of which...does Huntsville do parades????

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat