Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 06-15-2009, 07:13 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by racinfast002
its funny how plans change...wednesday isn't going to work for me. I have an all day test at work so I'm out.

Also, who did I see on drake ave earlier around 6:15? Red Rock 4 door lifted on black? wheels?
Justin, I saw you around 6:25 heading East on Drake. Had the Sunrider top pulled back, chrome fuel filler door, and JK sticker on right rear corner panel - didn't see the other Redrock.

If Travis had been around, we'd all be looking at a pic of you right now.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:14 PM
JK Junkie

Default Steak and Shake

Originally Posted by jasonclarkusaf
How about wednesday??
Wednesday or Friday is good for me.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:25 PM
JK Newbie

its funny how plans change...wednesday isn't going to work for me. I have an all day test at work so I'm out.
No worries, you guys just tell me when/where

Also, who did I see on drake ave earlier around 6:15? Red Rock 4 door lifted on black? wheels?
uummmm...where's drake ave???
Old 06-15-2009, 07:28 PM
JK Junkie

Default Stoney Lonesome

Can't help but think of the $250 a head when I see this shot of the folks at the Jeep Jamboree . . . that's a bunch of money and this Jamboree was just one of their "side shows". The larger ones must pull in tens of thousands.

Anyway, thanks for posting the pics Denny. As we say in the Huntsville area, "We need to go wheeling there some day, just not anytime soon."

Originally Posted by Denny2565
Found some more...by the way, the Cullman Times said 37 jeeps showed up at the Jeep Jamboree.

Old 06-15-2009, 07:41 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Wilky
No worries, you guys just tell me when/where

uummmm...where's drake ave???
Southeast part of Huntsville - runs past the Parkway Place Mall and Cracker Barrel. Head East on it and you end up in some very nice residential neighborhoods containing a high proportion of area Doctors and successful military industrial complex entrepreneurs; head west and you end up on the Arsenal.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:49 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Justin, I saw you around 6:25 heading East on Drake. Had the Sunrider top pulled back, chrome fuel filler door, and JK sticker on right rear corner panel - didn't see the other Redrock.

dang, how did I miss you?! That was definately me. I was hussling to get home after class to get it in the garage so I didn't have to deal with the top. And yes, I'm lazy, and no, it hasn't got hardcore rained in yet...key word being yet.

I *thought* I saw a 4 door redrock jeep, but I may have imagined it. It all happend so fast lol. Then I felt like a dick for not waving, but i was busy.

Oh and Friday lunch may or may not work as I may be going TDY. I'm super busy at work right, which is rare for me, but I'm actually enjoying it.
Old 06-15-2009, 07:50 PM
JK Freak

dang, how did I miss you?! That was definately me. I was hussling to get home after class to get it in the garage so I didn't have to deal with the top. And yes, I'm lazy, and no, it hasn't got hardcore rained in yet...key word being yet.

I *thought* I saw a 4 door redrock jeep, but I may have imagined it. It all happend so fast lol. Then I felt like a dick for not waving, but i was busy.

Oh and Friday lunch may or may not work as I may be going TDY. I'm super busy at work right, which is rare for me, but I'm actually enjoying it.
and I was thinking it was our newest huntsvillian wilky, but I wasn't sure. It was between Walmart and Patton/Jordan lane
Old 06-16-2009, 02:52 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi

hahahaha i'm a jeep stalker.

so whats up, when and where are we meeting, no rain friday so my jeep (doorless and topless ) will be out and about.
Old 06-16-2009, 04:59 PM
JK Freak

friday steak and shake on university? That way I at least have a chance of getting to meet yall. I'm sure some stupid work BS will come up, but dang it I'm going to try.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:13 PM
JK Junkie

Default Steak and Shake

friday steak and shake on university? That way I at least have a chance of getting to meet yall. I'm sure some stupid work BS will come up, but dang it I'm going to try.
Friday, say 11:15 at Steak and Shake sounds great. I've already got the top off and will be driving the JK since there's no rain in the forecast.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat