Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 04-29-2009, 06:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
What a considerate fellow JKer. I'll bet if you offered to throw in pics of his JK on the trail, the deal would be cinched.
good call...
Old 04-30-2009, 06:56 AM
JK Newbie

Hey guys,
I know this isn't really a "JK" topic, but I need some advice. Is anybody familiar with the new development they are building Southwest of Redstone near Wall Triana, Beadle and Zierdt (Promenade at River Landing by Gross Builders)? My realtor is pushing it because she thinks it will be a great opportunity once complete and now is the time to get in on the groundfloor of the development (I tend to agree).
Any input would be appreciated, but I'm liking it because all their floorplans offer double garages.
Thanks in advance!
Old 04-30-2009, 12:06 PM
JK Freak

Never heard of it. Sorry.
Old 04-30-2009, 02:16 PM
JK Freak

At firestone, on my google phone Waiting for 35's to be installed. :-)
Old 04-30-2009, 02:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tboginski
I think you will ever so slightly enjoy your new tires
Old 04-30-2009, 02:27 PM
JK Freak

Me too. Super excited! It lts time for my jeep to grow up.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:06 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Wilky
Hey guys,
I know this isn't really a "JK" topic, but I need some advice. Is anybody familiar with the new development they are building Southwest of Redstone near Wall Triana, Beadle and Zierdt (Promenade at River Landing by Gross Builders)? My realtor is pushing it because she thinks it will be a great opportunity once complete and now is the time to get in on the groundfloor of the development (I tend to agree).
Any input would be appreciated, but I'm liking it because all their floorplans offer double garages.
Thanks in advance!
Hate to really say much cause I don't know if four guys here on the forum just bought houses there, but a guy at work who moved to Huntsville about four months ago has been looking very, very hard at available housing. And if this is the new place Southwest of Redstone Arsenal, behind the Shell station on the corner of Zierdt and James Record (I think - whatever Martin Rd going West turns into), then stay away. He looked there a few weeks ago, and found all kinds of building defects. The floors in many of the houses were bowed - Realtor told him that's cause they were rained on, but when they dried, everything would flatten out. He wasn't very impressed with their overall quality, although he did say they had some nice plans.

Probably should stay out of this, but if you'd like, I can double-check with him to make sure I have the info right. Could even ask him if it'd be okay for you to call him, cause he's been all over the place looking - especially in the Madison, and West of the Arsenal areas.
Old 04-30-2009, 05:07 PM
JK Junkie

Gotta be on by now . . . where's the pics, and how are they driving?
Old 04-30-2009, 05:42 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Hate to really say much cause I don't know if four guys here on the forum just bought houses there, but a guy at work who moved to Huntsville about four months ago has been looking very, very hard at available housing. And if this is the new place Southwest of Redstone Arsenal, behind the Shell station on the corner of Zierdt and James Record (I think - whatever Martin Rd going West turns into), then stay away. He looked there a few weeks ago, and found all kinds of building defects. The floors in many of the houses were bowed - Realtor told him that's cause they were rained on, but when they dried, everything would flatten out. He wasn't very impressed with their overall quality, although he did say they had some nice plans.

Probably should stay out of this, but if you'd like, I can double-check with him to make sure I have the info right. Could even ask him if it'd be okay for you to call him, cause he's been all over the place looking - especially in the Madison, and West of the Arsenal areas.
That would be awesome if you could link he and I up. Just PM me when you touch bases with him and I'll get you my phone #
Thanks again.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:30 PM
JK Freak

so what did you do with your other tires?

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat