Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 04-25-2009, 02:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks good! Paint them wheel weights
Old 04-25-2009, 02:05 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by nucorman
If the silver 4 door was turning on to wal triana it was me.
Come on nucorman, we know you got one.

Don't make us start our group cheer.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:07 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by NOBLING
Looks good! Paint them wheel weights
Time for another group chant.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:14 PM
JK Junkie

After being around Denny's Blue Steel, I think I like "brighter" wheels better with that color. Whatcha' think?

Old 04-25-2009, 02:21 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by NOBLING
Does not matter, the more winches we have an the trails, the better!!
that's my thought.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:26 PM
JK Junkie

Default Heat Exhaustion

Cycled 65 miles this morning (Hampton Cove ---> Grant ---> Guntersville ---> Woodville ---> back to Hampton Cove). Felt horrible when I got home so I just looked up the effects of heat exhaustion - fun, fun, I have almost all of them (medicinenet.com/heat_exhaustion/article.htm . . . haven't fainted yet, but thought I was going to earlier).

Hope I've recovered by tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Old 04-25-2009, 03:46 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
After being around Denny's Blue Steel, I think I like "brighter" wheels better with that color. Whatcha' think?

i like denny's set up
Old 04-25-2009, 05:45 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by tboginski
i like denny's set up
Thanks, funny thing happened this afternoon. I stopped by Arby's this afternoon and there were some cheerleaders out front washing cars. My top was off so I didn't have to worry about them hitting me up for a wash. As I was leaving, one of them walked up to me and said "I really like your car". I was expecting her to ask me for a donation, but she didn't. I said thanks and she just smiled and went back to washing a truck. She probably wouldn't have said a word if I didn't have the polished wheels and my jeep looked more like a He-Man Woman Hater jeep that all the guys on the forum thinks looks cool. For me, it's all about the subtle bling.
By the way, I didn't even care that she called the jeep a car. No kittens were killed by her compliment.

Last edited by Denny2565; 04-25-2009 at 05:54 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:14 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Cycled 65 miles this morning (Hampton Cove ---> Grant ---> Guntersville ---> Woodville ---> back to Hampton Cove). Felt horrible when I got home so I just looked up the effects of heat exhaustion - fun, fun, I have almost all of them (medicinenet.com/heat_exhaustion/article.htm . . . haven't fainted yet, but thought I was going to earlier).

Hope I've recovered by tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.
Awesome...someone is a MACHINE!
We'll have to ride when I get there (if it isn't too freaking hot/humid). I mtn. bike more now since I've been living in Colorado, but look forward to getting back on the road frame.
Old 04-25-2009, 06:17 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Denny2565
Thanks, funny thing happened this afternoon. I stopped by Arby's this afternoon and there were some cheerleaders out front washing cars. My top was off so I didn't have to worry about them hitting me up for a wash. As I was leaving, one of them walked up to me and said "I really like your car". I was expecting her to ask me for a donation, but she didn't. I said thanks and she just smiled and went back to washing a truck. She probably wouldn't have said a word if I didn't have the polished wheels and my jeep looked more like a He-Man Woman Hater jeep that all the guys on the forum thinks looks cool. For me, it's all about the subtle bling.
By the way, I didn't even care that she called the jeep a car. No kittens were killed by her compliment.
Whoa! Hold up a sec!
You mean to tell me there are cheerleaders giving carwashes in Huntsville??
..........I can't wait to get there
I haven't seen a hand carwash in 6 years (it's a little too cold here for that).

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat