Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 04-20-2009, 05:50 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by racinfast002
I'd love to! I think a few of yall were at 5 guys last thursday. I was there in my truck. Was the last day I owned it before I traded it in. There was ~3ish JK's there.

yup that was us!
good job trading up!!
Old 04-20-2009, 05:52 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by tboginski
yup that was us!
good job trading up!!
Awesome. I felt so left out, because at that point I had already purchased it, just hadn't picked it up yet.

And thanks. Its really nice going from that big honkin truck to the Jeep. I'm loving it!
Old 04-20-2009, 05:53 PM
JK Junkie

Yup, like Travis said, we were there. You should have said Hi, but we'll catch you next time.

Nice truck, but I like your JK better.

I'd love to! I think a few of yall were at 5 guys last thursday. I was there in my truck. Was the last day I owned it before I traded it in. There was ~3ish JK's there.

Old 04-20-2009, 05:57 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Yup, like Travis said, we were there. You should have said Hi, but we'll catch you next time.

Nice truck, but I like your JK better.
If you like, you can probably go down to Landers McLarty and purchase it. I doubt its been shipped to auction yet. The truck was alright, but it was starting to have issues, and I'm in the new JK for the price of a used one. And its a Sahara with all the bells and whistles
Old 04-20-2009, 05:58 PM
JK Junkie

I'll wave back! My parents used to have a 98 TJ that I stole most of the time. I'd always wave
Don't be disappointed when you don't get a lot of waves - I think my "Wave Return Rate" (WRR) is at about 0.05% right now. Interestingly, I think the girls around here return waves better than the guys. Go figure.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:00 PM
JK Freak

Awesome. I felt so left out, because at that point I had already purchased it, just hadn't picked it up yet.

And thanks. Its really nice going from that big honkin truck to the Jeep. I'm loving it!
you should have come over and told us you bought one.

so....what did you buy and where are the pics??
JK Freak

Don't be disappointed when you don't get a lot of waves - I think my "Wave Return Rate" (WRR) is at about 0.05% right now. Interestingly, I think the girls around here return waves better than the guys. Go figure.
Yeah, thats what I figured. I also figure I'll be able to pull a lot more poon with the Jeep than the Ferd truck
JK Junkie

If you like, you can probably go down to Landers McLarty and purchase it. I doubt its been shipped to auction yet. The truck was alright, but it was starting to have issues, and I'm in the new JK for the price of a used one. And its a Sahara with all the bells and whistles
Don't worry, Huntsville forum member Denny will help you convert that to an X in no time flat!
JK Freak

Originally Posted by tboginski
you should have come over and told us you bought one.

so....what did you buy and where are the pics??
go to the registry, and the thread is FNG
Old 04-20-2009, 06:01 PM
JK Freak

Don't worry, Huntsville forum member Denny will help you convert that to an X in no time flat!
actually, power windows/locks is kinda nice, I'm not going to lie. Now if someone wants to swap for half doors with me, I'd be all over that.

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat