Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat

Old 04-19-2009, 05:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jasonclarkusaf
I finally got my CB going. 1.5 on channel 1 / 1.4 on 19 / 1.8 on 40. I have no idea what changed from where Dennis and I were by none the less it's good to go. Thanks for for offer for help Jeff and thanks for helping me out last night Dennis!!!
Jason,
Glad to hear you got it working.

Dennis,
I got a 3' Firestik antenna now. Can I come over to your house to tune it sometime this week?

Jeff
Old 04-19-2009, 05:16 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by NOBLING
Jason,
Glad to hear you got it working.

Dennis,
I got a 3' Firestik antenna now. Can I come over to your house to tune it sometime this week?

Jeff
Sure, no problem. I loaned my meter to Jason last night but now that he's in good shape I guess he won't need it anymore.
By the way Jason, I don't know what you did today, but I'm glad you got your readings straight.
Old 04-19-2009, 05:20 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by nucorman
Sounds good, can't wait to get in on the fun. Oh and I have quite a few take off parts for sale now if anyone's looking for tereflex springs or stock rubi wheels, tires and spacers.
I was planning on upgrading to an OME lift this summer/fall. But I might be interested in the TF springs to replace my BB spacers in the mean time. How much are you gonna be asking for them?
Old 04-19-2009, 05:59 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Denny2565
I was planning on upgrading to an OME lift this summer/fall. But I might be interested in the TF springs to replace my BB spacers in the mean time. How much are you gonna be asking for them?

I'd like to get $140 for all 4 springs. They have 3k miles on them.
Old 04-19-2009, 06:10 PM
JK Freak

I'd like to get $140 for all 4 springs. They have 3k miles on them.
I'll take them. By the way, about how much did you actually gain when you put them on?
Old 04-19-2009, 06:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sure, no problem. I loaned my meter to Jason last night but now that he's in good shape I guess he won't need it anymore.
By the way Jason, I don't know what you did today, but I'm glad you got your readings straight.
I took the mount apart, just like we did yesterday, put it back together and it read fine. This was of course after 2 hours of moving the ground around. I was even able to get a mic check from a friendly trucker travelling west on 72, and from what I could gather he was about 2 miles away from my house
Old 04-19-2009, 06:23 PM
JK Newbie

I'll take them. By the way, about how much did you actually gain when you put them on?
sounds good, 3" in the front and 2.5" in the rear
Old 04-19-2009, 06:58 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jasonclarkusaf
I took the mount apart, just like we did yesterday, put it back together and it read fine. This was of course after 2 hours of moving the ground around. I was even able to get a mic check from a friendly trucker travelling west on 72, and from what I could gather he was about 2 miles away from my house
Sounds like it's time to celebrate . . . . . . and hope you don't have to change anything about the setup.
Old 04-19-2009, 07:02 PM
JK Junkie

Sounds good, can't wait to get in on the fun.
You have a CB yet - they're real nice to have when wheeling with others, plus they can be used in case of emergency?
Old 04-19-2009, 07:22 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
You have a CB yet - they're real nice to have when wheeling with others, plus they can be used in case of emergency?
No not yet, what would be a good one to get and how much are they? thanks

Quick Reply: Huntsville Alabama / Tennessee Valley Chat