Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Georgia

Old 05-11-2007, 07:49 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How far of a drive is it? I am in the Cartersville area.
Old 05-12-2007, 06:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hurstrescue
91.41 miles and it will take approximately 1 hour 53 minutes. You can find out exactly and get directions and a map on www.mapquest.com ...

The town near Tellico is called Murphy, NC. The park is about 15 minutes from there, and you can get a park map at some of the local stores or off of the computer. Check out this group's website: www.gatrailriders.com
Old 05-12-2007, 06:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BLKRUBI
I need to jump in on a run with some of yall, in the future.
Hey, the future is what I'm talking about. May 26th is when a bunch of people are planning to head to Tellico.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................................is there anybody out there?
Old 05-15-2007, 07:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm here...just haven't been posting much lately because we've been so busy at work. I'll be going "sometime this year" but dunno when. Right now I've had a shift in priorities and I'm looking for a new house due to some psycho neighbors with their six pit bulls that moved in next door....I can hear my property value droping as we speak.
Old 05-15-2007, 08:04 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd be interested in Tellico, but I'm not looking for anything extreme. Unfortunately, that's also the day I have to pick my wife up from the airport (she just left to see her family).
Old 05-15-2007, 08:14 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hurstrescue

Hey, I work near Cartersville. Small world!

We're probably (95% sure) going to Coal Creek, TN next Fri and Sat (25th and 26th). Anybody gonna be up that way???

http://www.coalcreekohv.com/
Old 05-16-2007, 09:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

we need to get another Trip to Beasely, fun, a little challenging but u can drive ur rig back home at the end of the day! I want to go to Tellico also but i want to atleast get a skid plate to protect the oil pan first
Old 05-17-2007, 05:20 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Rubidozer
Hey, the future is what I'm talking about. May 26th is when a bunch of people are planning to head to Tellico.
Sorry, forgot to check this thread ......... I can't make it that weekend. I have no help at work right now. I have no time off until I get someone hired and trained, after that I'll be going to sit on the beach and drink beer for a few days. ..............After that, I'll be good to go set the beast free.....the JK that is.

Last edited by BLKRUBI; 05-21-2007 at 05:22 AM.
Old 05-21-2007, 07:02 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Rubidozer
Nice to meet you! I'm upping mine from the 3" Black Diamond coils to the 4" Superlift coils. The tech-guys at Superlift just keep sending me parts. Mine will also be 4" with 35s.
I'll be in Tellico on Memorial weekend...
so what happens with the 3" black diamond coils???

Quick Reply: Georgia