Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Coal Creek OHV - Oct. 22-25

Old 10-15-2009, 07:51 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 08{GA}RUBICON
Last trip to coal creek Chris and I left our doors at the campsite and had no issues.
That doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I guess I should leave the hard top on and not at the campsite. Or just ride up there door/topless like Jarrod.

Originally Posted by 07JKX
yuppers... but you know me... as long as its not pouring I would ride up doorless, ride around doorless, and ride home doorless.

I am still looking forward to another 26* off road trip doorless and topless! It is going to be a yearly tradition!

So when are you getting there and how long are you staying... if i can go, I will come up friday night and head home saturday night. POssible sunday morning... we shall see

how far away again???4 hours or so?
I'll be getting off work around 4am so I'm probably heading home to drop off the doors and/or top then driving up there on no sleep. Haven't decided if I'm staying up there Saturday night and wheeling on Sunday too.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dstack701
That doesn't sound like a bad idea, but I guess I should leave the hard top on and not at the campsite. Or just ride up there door/topless like Jarrod.

I'll be getting off work around 4am so I'm probably heading home to drop off the doors and/or top then driving up there on no sleep. Haven't decided if I'm staying up there Saturday night and wheeling on Sunday too.
Dude! When do you sleep? You did the same thing for the Novice Run at Amicalola.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:09 AM
JK Freak

shew i'm still in limbo, mine goes in for warrenty work this tusday... so hopefully they can get it done in a hurry
Old 10-15-2009, 11:30 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AU94
Dude! When do you sleep? You did the same thing for the Novice Run at Amicalola.
Who needs sleep , when you got some wheelin to do...

And I don't really have a choice as I only work at the bar 3 days a week. I gotta pay for the Jeep and the mods somehow...
Old 10-15-2009, 01:42 PM
JK Super Freak

I plan to go up either Thursday or Friday and stay through Sunday. It took me 3.5 hours last time I went.

Originally Posted by 07JKX
yuppers... but you know me... as long as its not pouring I would ride up doorless, ride around doorless, and ride home doorless.

I am still looking forward to another 26* off road trip doorless and topless! It is going to be a yearly tradition!

So when are you getting there and how long are you staying... if i can go, I will come up friday night and head home saturday night. POssible sunday morning... we shall see

how far away again???4 hours or so?
Old 10-15-2009, 03:24 PM
JK Junkie

Default Coal Creek

Be great if we had this many JKs show up (pic of East Coast JKFest).

Old 10-16-2009, 04:18 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 08{GA}RUBICON
I plan to go up either Thursday or Friday and stay through Sunday. It took me 3.5 hours last time I went.
good to know... perhaps I will stay friday night and sat night then to get the most of my money and time
Old 10-17-2009, 11:45 AM
JK Freak

Jarrod, is the new wife coming? Mine has decided to join in on this ride, actually she says that she is driving

Mike, new girl, or the same one?

Getting excited and looking forward to a great ride. I should be leaving on Thursday late and staying until Sunday ride is finished. Please anybody let me know if you would like to camp but don't have the means, we will do what we can to help.

See everybody there
Old 10-17-2009, 01:23 PM
JK Junkie

Default Friday Ride??

Originally Posted by ckivy
I should be leaving on Thursday late and staying until Sunday ride is finished.
I was planning on driving up Friday noon, but if there's going to be a group up there Friday, I may drive up that morning instead, and join you guys in the afternoon for a ride. Do we know whether a group intends to ride Friday?
Old 10-17-2009, 04:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ckivy
Jarrod, is the new wife coming? Mine has decided to join in on this ride, actually she says that she is driving

Mike, new girl, or the same one?

Getting excited and looking forward to a great ride. I should be leaving on Thursday late and staying until Sunday ride is finished. Please anybody let me know if you would like to camp but don't have the means, we will do what we can to help.

See everybody there
HA working that actual.

Quick Reply: Coal Creek OHV - Oct. 22-25