Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Coal Creek OHV - Oct. 22-25

Old 10-13-2009, 06:54 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Next Week

Any more people interested.
Old 10-14-2009, 05:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rubious
passenger front wheel bearing and i avoid mud holes and my right rear valve stem i can't put air in, or take it out
Good news is it should be covered. If not let me know I'll be happy to help get the bearing in.

As for the trip If we make it we'll get down there fri evening. Wheel on Sat and half of sun. Monday at 4AM comes way too quick anymore.

Let me know Chris.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

If you had the choice, would you take this ride with the hard top or soft top? I've got both on now and will be leaving one in storage this weekend so what should I ride at coal creek?
Old 10-14-2009, 03:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by BMccool
If you had the choice, would you take this ride with the hard top or soft top? I've got both on now and will be leaving one in storage this weekend so what should I ride at coal creek?
Soft Top! Gives you the option to leave it up or down depending on the weather!
Old 10-14-2009, 05:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd keep the hard top at home. You'll scratch the hard top up for sure.. The Soft top will handle the branches and brush better. Atleast mine has held up pretty good so far.

-Chad-
Old 10-14-2009, 06:08 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by abock33
Good news is it should be covered. If not let me know I'll be happy to help get the bearing in.

As for the trip If we make it we'll get down there fri evening. Wheel on Sat and half of sun. Monday at 4AM comes way too quick anymore.

Let me know Chris.

thanks for the offer man i'll def. let you know. and i'm with you on the 4 am part. it is waaaaay to early
Old 10-15-2009, 04:04 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by BMccool
errrr... none

i didnt understand the question... I have a similar answer if you are stuck between half doors or full doors too.

hopefully we wont pass some old guy building an ark like my last ride in amicalola.
Old 10-15-2009, 04:13 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 07JKX
hopefully we wont pass some old guy building an ark like my last ride in amicalola.
No kidding!! It has got to stop raining one of these days . . . soon, or we'll be struggling to just drive on the kiddie trails up at Windrock.

I'm not too interested in wallowing around like this:

Old 10-15-2009, 05:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 07JKX
errrr... none

i didnt understand the question... I have a similar answer if you are stuck between half doors or full doors too.

Last trip to coal creek Chris and I left our doors at the campsite and had no issues.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:46 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 08{GA}RUBICON
Last trip to coal creek Chris and I left our doors at the campsite and had no issues.
yuppers... but you know me... as long as its not pouring I would ride up doorless, ride around doorless, and ride home doorless.

I am still looking forward to another 26* off road trip doorless and topless! It is going to be a yearly tradition!

So when are you getting there and how long are you staying... if i can go, I will come up friday night and head home saturday night. POssible sunday morning... we shall see

how far away again???4 hours or so?

Quick Reply: Coal Creek OHV - Oct. 22-25