Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Coal Creek OHV - Oct. 22-25

Old 10-23-2009, 05:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by abock33
So what's the rain going to do to the trails? Are you guys going to have to pull me around everywhere cause of my minivan Tires?

Seriously though... Whats the rain do down there? I know at least on MTN Bike trails here they are usually dried up the next day.

Like I said before I'm new.
No worries. It's been dry all week. I was out there last weekend and it had rained quite a bit the days before. There was a Nissan Xterra club there wheelin all day. Your mini van tires will do fine. Just don't be scared to carry a little momentum on some of the hill climbs and you'll be fine. Plus, I'll have my 30ft strap and I'm sure the others will have straps and winches. Can't wait to get out there.. about to go do some final checks on mine then head out there. Just waitin on my damn antenna mount and antenna to get here. I paid for 2 day shipping to get it yesterday and it's not gonna be here to probably noon today.. grrr...

-Chad-
Old 10-23-2009, 06:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ckivy and I are here waiting on everyone!

Originally Posted by JKChad
No worries. It's been dry all week. I was out there last weekend and it had rained quite a bit the days before. There was a Nissan Xterra club there wheelin all day. Your mini van tires will do fine. Just don't be scared to carry a little momentum on some of the hill climbs and you'll be fine. Plus, I'll have my 30ft strap and I'm sure the others will have straps and winches. Can't wait to get out there.. about to go do some final checks on mine then head out there. Just waitin on my damn antenna mount and antenna to get here. I paid for 2 day shipping to get it yesterday and it's not gonna be here to probably noon today.. grrr...

-Chad-
Old 10-23-2009, 06:15 AM
JK Freak

Wish I could go.... Y'all have a great time and post up lots of pics!
Old 10-23-2009, 06:21 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 08{GA}RUBICON
ckivy and I are here waiting on everyone!
soon as I get my antenna on I'll head that way.

-Chad-
Old 10-23-2009, 06:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JKChad
soon as I get my antenna on I'll head that way.

-Chad-
Soon as I get my wife We'll be there...What's that song...Waiting on a Woman
Old 10-23-2009, 06:36 AM
JK Freak

Have a great fun trip,im looking forward to lots of pic's
Old 10-23-2009, 06:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 08leocon
Have a great fun trip,im looking forward to lots of pic's
x2 Have fun, take lots of pics, be safe and try not to tear anything up too bad!!
Old 10-23-2009, 07:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

We will be heading up after work today. I installed a cb but will need to tune it tomorrow morning before heading out.

Also, I'll have a flip minoHD cam so hopefully we can get some good video put together. If you have your laptop with you i'll be glad to let you import whatever video I get. I'm hoping to give WayofLife a run for his money on the production.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:39 AM
JK Junkie

i am so f-ing stoked... i will be going home at 330 today... loading my gear and headin up! Where is the campsite that yall are staying at? from the entrance just need to know where to go
Old 10-23-2009, 10:46 AM
JK Freak

well mine is still at the stealership. keep the shinny side up and take a bunch of pics

Quick Reply: Coal Creek OHV - Oct. 22-25