Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Coal Creek OHV - Oct. 22-25

Old 10-21-2009, 06:41 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

JK-Rubi, now that one was funny. But I'm still gonna try and move it again.

Originally Posted by AU94
Thats why a Rockhard skid plate is going on mine this weekend. Also installing TF quick disco's.

DStack--How was the intsallation of your disco's?
Well it went just fine. I had to go back a few steps because I was using the Project-jk write up instead of the TF instructions and the design of the storage brackets has changed a little since the P-jk one was done. Really not a big deal at all. I also have a pair of washers I wasn't sure where they went.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:45 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Dstack701
I also have a pair of washers I wasn't sure where they went.
thats okay... its normal to have left over parts when working on a vehicle or airplane.

for some reason, delta wont let me have my job back
Old 10-21-2009, 07:56 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How many of yall are planning to ride sunday. I may not be able to get my saturday shift covered. I'll be out on friday if anyone is gonna ride during the day. Otherwise I'll atleast try to get off around 3-4pm on saturday and come out. Worse case I'll just be riding sunday.

Either way. I can't wait. Weather should be nice!

-Chad-
Old 10-21-2009, 08:12 AM
JK Junkie

i will be there friday night and ride saturday.. leaving saturday late afternoon or early evening
Old 10-21-2009, 11:50 AM
JK Junkie

okay one more thing... I am really looking forward to meeting everyone but I must ask, if any of you are smokers, please do not give me a cigarette. I am on day 17 with no cigarettes. The physical withdraw is long over... but the smell of burning cig is still overwhelmingly enticing.

I was nervous about this trip b/c I have always smoked when I camp, ride, drink, etc. I have not been to a smoking establishment in about a month and this will be my first trailride/camping trip without smoking.

I just figured I would put this out in the open for everyone to know... b/c I am a proud man... and after letting everyone know I am trying to quit for good, I would feel like a little douche if any of of you caught me smoking this weekend.

So... if I try to bum a cig from you... just tell me no!

...and if you let me bum a cig from you, I hope your jeep magically turns into a prius... or a kia
Old 10-21-2009, 03:28 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by 07JKX
I am really looking forward to meeting everyone but I must ask, if any of you are smokers, please do not give me a cigarette. I am on day 17 with no cigarettes. The physical withdraw is long over... but the smell of burning cig is still overwhelmingly enticing.
Always had the exact opposite effect on me . . . but way to go Jarrod (hope the Mrs. is encouraging you)!
Old 10-21-2009, 04:00 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by 07JKX
okay one more thing... I am really looking forward to meeting everyone but I must ask, if any of you are smokers, please do not give me a cigarette. I am on day 17 with no cigarettes. The physical withdraw is long over... but the smell of burning cig is still overwhelmingly enticing.

I was nervous about this trip b/c I have always smoked when I camp, ride, drink, etc. I have not been to a smoking establishment in about a month and this will be my first trailride/camping trip without smoking.

I just figured I would put this out in the open for everyone to know... b/c I am a proud man... and after letting everyone know I am trying to quit for good, I would feel like a little douche if any of of you caught me smoking this weekend.

So... if I try to bum a cig from you... just tell me no!

...and if you let me bum a cig from you, I hope your jeep magically turns into a prius... or a kia
What kind did you smoke? I won't pick up 20-30 packs for you.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:01 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JKChad
How many of yall are planning to ride sunday. I may not be able to get my saturday shift covered. I'll be out on friday if anyone is gonna ride during the day. Otherwise I'll atleast try to get off around 3-4pm on saturday and come out. Worse case I'll just be riding sunday.

Either way. I can't wait. Weather should be nice!

-Chad-
Not to sure about Sunday. I think that ckivy and I will be there on Friday around lunch time.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:02 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JK-Rubi
Don't worry, we'll watch out for ya.

That picture is a classic!
Old 10-21-2009, 04:29 PM
JK Junkie

Default Weather

Originally Posted by JKChad
Weather should be nice!

-Chad-
I hope so. High predictions of rain at the moment for all day Friday with decreasing probability by Saturday noon.

Quick Reply: Coal Creek OHV - Oct. 22-25