Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Christmas Light Ride - Celebration FL

Old 12-16-2008, 10:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Christmas Light Ride - Celebration FL

Wanted to let everyone know that the Orlando Jeep club is doing a Christmas Light ride through Celebration FL this Saturday:
From their website *COUGH* http://orlandojeepclub .com/wiki/index.php?title=More_Info *COUGH*
Christmas Light Ride
Saturday, December 20, 6:00pm
Meet at Cracker Barrel
5400 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy
Kissimmee, FL 34746-4709

Join us for a Night Ride through Celebration to look at Christmas lights! This will be a great event for families to spend some time together enjoying a piece of the holiday season. We are going to meet at the Cracker Barrel near Celebration to eat dinner at 6:00pm. After dinner, at around 7:00pm, we’ll head out and caravan through Celebration to look at all the Christmas lights and beautifully decorated homes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

This will be the first time I have gone anywhere with a group of Jeep owners and from the looks of their website they are very open to people just showing up and joining them. My wife and I will be going and probably joining the group if it feels like something we would like to get involved in.

Last year I drove through Celebration to look at lights I found they had some VERY elaborate displays set up, some even had radio transmitters that played music through your stereo while the lights danced to the music.

Plus, a Cracker Barrel dinner is always a good thing....

I just wished I had my JK forums stickers in so I could show of some FORUM PRIDE.. and YES eMETAL, I bought one of the Sunshine State ones for the Hood too....
Old 12-21-2008, 08:54 PM
JK Enthusiast

Here are the pics from the ride!

Old 12-22-2008, 05:25 PM
JK Freak

Sorry I missed this one. Just caught the thread, only two days late.

Hope to see you around at some of the Orlando meet and greets.
Old 12-22-2008, 06:28 PM
JK Freak

if my finger was not looking like a orange on I-4 i would have yet but not allowed to drive per docs orders

Quick Reply: Christmas Light Ride - Celebration FL