Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Any Ky jeeps out there?

Old 11-22-2009, 12:38 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SunburstSahara
another KY Jeep & Driver here

welcome aboard!!! i'm jealous of that color.

are you located in louisa in lawrence co?
Old 11-22-2009, 02:48 PM
JK Freak

Talking

Alright, we need to work out when everyone is available for some good wheelin'. Slade, Harlan, whatever. This afternoon I snuck over to Chr0mer's Ridge for a few laughs...

Old 11-22-2009, 04:37 PM
JK Freak

i've heard crommers ridge has some sweet riding

agreed, once everyone figures out they're schedule we need to get one lined up
Old 11-23-2009, 01:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I work in Middletown(Louisville).Give me alittle time to get my jeep trial worthy and we can hit some trails.Im getting ready to drop about $2500 in it so maybe ill feel better taking it out.

Dubya...I was up at the Livingston exit today and it looks like a damn campground now.A local guy said lisenced vehicles were still allowed up the tails.I would of drove up but it was dark and my jeep sucks right now.They said it changed alot.

Last edited by disturbedklownz; 11-23-2009 at 01:20 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:13 AM
JK Freak

KY Jeep....Is that like a Jeep covered in KY Jelly?
Old 11-23-2009, 03:21 AM
JK Freak

I dont blame u for not wanting to scratch it up, I went through that stage. Our club the appalachain ridge runners are taking our turkey run out at peach orchard Friday nite. U are more than welcome to come out with us. What kind of tires do u have? B/c looking at the weather it will be muddy. I'm not sure how wide some of the trails are so there might be some scratches, so no promises, I haven't had mine out there in a while. A good place for u to go with us would be east Lynn, the trails are wide and some are stocker friendly. Have u been on our club website?
Old 11-23-2009, 08:11 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by disturbedklownz
I work in Middletown(Louisville).Give me alittle time to get my jeep trial worthy and we can hit some trails.Im getting ready to drop about $2500 in it so maybe ill feel better taking it out.

Dubya...I was up at the Livingston exit today and it looks like a damn campground now.A local guy said lisenced vehicles were still allowed up the tails.I would of drove up but it was dark and my jeep sucks right now.They said it changed alot.
You can drive back there but you have to stay on the gravel roads. If they catch you, off the beating path you will be fined and maybe have your vehicle towed. Just a heads up... Slade is still open. I was there about 3 weeks ago.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:39 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SunburstSahara
yeah, actually I have.

and I have been to east lynn on my 4wheeler before, that would be one id like to go to for sure.

I need to just trade my work truck in on an older wrangler so i can play with no worries

well good, if u want to go on one of the rides with us post up, your more than welcome to head out.

we are planning a trip on the 6th, but i doubt i'll be able to go b/c of work (AK Steel)
Old 11-24-2009, 12:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks for the heads up.Im wanting to hit the trails soon just gotta get the jeep ready.
Old 11-24-2009, 04:51 PM
JK Freak

as of now it looks like i'll be off new years weekend 1-4 if anyone wants to get a ride together

Quick Reply: Any Ky jeeps out there?