Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Any Ky jeeps out there?

Old 09-01-2009, 02:12 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

will do. Thank you
Old 09-01-2009, 08:21 PM
JK Freak

well football season is here! I'm heading to to UC in Williamsburg for the home opener. Then afterwards were going to attempt to go from Williamsburg to the hensley settlement. Anyone is welcome to go, no ideas on the trails but I'll have straps!
Old 09-07-2009, 10:19 AM
JK Newbie

Any places to ride near Ft. Knox/Louisville area? I am military new to the area and am wanting to ride this weekend (SEPT 12-13th). Anyone know some good trails nearby?

James
Old 09-15-2009, 04:55 AM
JK Newbie

Default One more KY Jeep!

I have been trying to find some good trails too. Anyone look into the Jeep jamboree in Oct.? I know there is some good trials in the Red River Gorge, but need to find them. Cheers!

Here is a pick of a small trail just outside Cincinnati. Private property .. bummer.

Old 09-15-2009, 11:52 AM
JK Freak

the jeep jamboree in williamsburg is awsome i went to college there and i've rode most of the trails on my own. great scenery, and good ppl. not my kind of trails, b/c i hate mud, but there might be some rocks thrown in.

i'm headed to harlan this weekend if anyone is interested
Old 09-15-2009, 06:12 PM
JK Newbie

Cool. Where does everyone ride in KY?
Old 09-15-2009, 10:55 PM
JK Freak

there is some awsome riding down around the natural bridge, up here where i'm at in ashland, there are some good trails in WV, harlan KY has some AMAZING riding (black mtn orv part). i believe there are some trails in livingston ky. down in williamsburg there are more trails than roads. i believe there is a offroad park around the maysville area. i'm not sure if the land between the lakes is open but its suppose to be good. in sommerset on cromers ridge there is some good riding. and windrock isn't that far from ky in TN, there is 72,000 acres there so u know that has to be good riding.

if i'm leaving anything out please fill in the blanks i've tried to cover each region as i've thought of them
Old 09-16-2009, 09:49 AM
JK Newbie

Are most of these private or public access? Thanks!!!
Old 09-16-2009, 10:37 AM
JK Freak

everything i've post is PUBLIC access. in livingston you may need to have a pass. if you want to go down there let me know and i'll contact some guys in my club and find the information for you
Old 09-21-2009, 10:50 AM
JK Freak

i've got some pics posted up in the trails and tales section from harlan this past weekend Harlan Ky sept 18-20th. take a look

i advise anyone to go down there, there are trails of all levels, and a lot of the harder stuff has bypasses.

oh yeah, and ohhh C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS

Quick Reply: Any Ky jeeps out there?