Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Any Ky jeeps out there?

Old 08-05-2009, 04:26 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by rubious
zoso green, the photo's not edited. my buddy that took the picture angled it a bit i didn't realize this until i looked at it on the computer myself. i'll post a couple more up from the bottem of the hill when i was on it. good catch tho. my buddy that took it said if you look closely at the pics in peterson and what not they all slightly angle the cameras for more of a pucker factor. the only time that hill was scarey is when i would stop the jeep would slide a little.

here's a pic of the hill

and here's on of me up on it
Love it. What's at/over the top?

I wish I could join yall for Zoe/Slade, but my Jeep is at an out of state stealer for a throwout bearing and fuel pump.

Post up the pix, amigos!
Old 08-06-2009, 01:39 AM
JK Freak

mitchjr. i have never been to slade before. from what i've heard it is a great place, with hard trails, but u know how that goes everyone has a different definition of hard. with the weather i know its going to be slick, and there are lots of rocks, with mud mixed in. you are more than welcome to come, i am clueless what the trails are like, but i'm assuming not easy.

hate to hear ur jeep is down dubya i think this would have been a good trip for ur rig! i'll take plenty of pics cross your fingers i don't have any body damage when the day is done!!!!!

theres nothing up over that hill. just enough room to turn around at the top.
Old 08-09-2009, 07:09 PM
JK Freak

got the pics up from the tirp this weekend. it was a great time. someof the hardest trails i went on. there was something for everyone tho. if ppl didnt' want to run the difficult trails, they could either wait, or take a bypass. i am in a desperate need for 35's!
Old 08-10-2009, 07:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Add another to the KY JKer's. Got mine the day before our Jeep dealer got canned. Took it to Lost river valley up in Bainbridge OH a fey months ago. Need to lift it before I do anymore serious wheeling. I am currently taking donations if anyone is interested. All I'm asking is for everyone to send me a dollar. LOL
Old 08-12-2009, 12:17 AM
JK Freak

congrats, glad to have you aboard
Old 08-12-2009, 12:18 AM
JK Freak

is anyone out there UK season ticket holders for football?
Old 08-21-2009, 09:59 PM
JK Freak

b u m p
Old 08-27-2009, 03:02 PM
JK Newbie

I am here in KY too. Over at Ft. Knox. Been looking for somewhere/one to go offroading with. Anyone close to the Army base?

James
Old 09-01-2009, 01:50 AM
JK Newbie

Stock JK X. Stationed at Ft. Campbell. Dont know the area much. Just random dirt trails and mudpits. Beat the crap out of it so far. No damage done. For now. Tried to rip off/recover buddies with my front and rear plastic bumpers so i would have an excuse for new ones. Hate the plastics. Love to join some group rides when i get back(3 more months of deployment) Keep me posted for january time. Ill have mods then!!!
Old 09-01-2009, 11:39 AM
JK Freak

welcome aboard guys.

yellownotarubi, let us know when you get back in we'll try to get a JK trip planned up

Quick Reply: Any Ky jeeps out there?