Notices
The South If you live in the Southern States area (Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, Georgia and Arkansas) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Any Ky jeeps out there?

Old 03-26-2010, 09:15 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Weather looks awesome tomorrow and KY doesnt play till late ...... any body looking to do some light wheeling??
Old 03-26-2010, 12:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would love to, but I'm stuck in birthing classes tilmid afternoon. post pics if you go anywhere. I'll need them, the last one we went to was BORING.
Old 03-30-2010, 08:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

I am broke as a joke right now, but thinkin about doin a teraflex leveling kit... i was also interested in installing some rubi coil / shock take-offs... if anyone know where to get some, or has some laying around let me know.

Thanks
Old 03-30-2010, 11:35 AM
JK Newbie

just save up and get a teraflex 2.5 coil or buget boost. I have a set of shock extenders I will give you so you can save a little cash. Just pm me if you want them. All you have to do is order the kit without them. Would be close to the same price as a leveling kit if I give you my extenders.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:47 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by mitchjr
Weather looks awesome tomorrow and KY doesnt play till late ...... any body looking to do some light wheeling??
The wethers supposed to be good so Friday a buddy and I are headed to Turkey Bay out at Land Between the Lakes. He's moving to so we have to get a last ride in if anyone is game.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

I dont know if anyone has checked out that dirty turtle offroad place mentioned previously, but i just checked out their facebook page and it looks like it could be pretty awesome. I had never been there (even when it was called Buck's Run), but it looks like those guys have been hard at work out there. Might make for a good place to have a meet up some day. Search dirtyturtle offroad on fb. the pics are on their wall.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:25 PM
JK Newbie

Ive been to it when it was called bucks run many times on quads. The trails were all ate up. Large tree roots everywhere. I did hear they were cutting new trails. Going to check it out next Saturday when they open.
It's only 45 min drive from louisville.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:23 AM
JK Newbie

going to check out the dirty turtle next saturday april 10. The grand opening. If anyone wants to go too send me a pm. If your stock you should not have a problem up there. All are welcome. Bcloud shoot me a pm if you want to check it out. Should have my cb installed by then if I can find a fire stick here locally.
Old 04-02-2010, 06:31 AM
JK Newbie

frankie- pm sent.
Old 04-02-2010, 08:46 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by frankie945
going to check out the dirty turtle next saturday april 10. The grand opening. If anyone wants to go too send me a pm. If your stock you should not have a problem up there. All are welcome. Bcloud shoot me a pm if you want to check it out. Should have my cb installed by then if I can find a fire stick here locally.
If its as close as I think it is I might be able to sneak out for the day. I will let you guys know in a few days. I'll also have a new windshield banner to show off.

Quick Reply: Any Ky jeeps out there?