Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Who's who in San Diego!

Old 05-13-2011, 08:44 AM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jkdan09
Hey this is Dannie, please add my name to the SD list. I drive an 09 Unlimited X Flame Red. I currently live in Vista. Thx.
Originally Posted by zig650
Frank,
Could you please add me to your list as well. Karl (zig650) from Poway. 09 Silver unlimited x moderately built. Teraflex 4" long arm, 35" toyo open country's, walker evans wheels. Look fwd to meeting you and some of the members from Poway.
Dannie and Karl I've added you to the directory and look forward to meeting you at one of the upcoming Suds n Grubs or Trail runs!

Originally Posted by 3Samudra
i'm in frank ... not shure yet how to use this list ... 2011 rubi unlim grey ... 3 in lift ... falken 35s ..2mo old... used to have rgreen..X 2dr thanks eric
Hey Eric - forgot your 2Dr grew into a 4Dr ...the list helps keep the name and forum screen name together and gives a slight description of the jeep the person owns. It's helped me in the past because as you can see we're almost to 100 jeeps in the SD Directory alone!

Originally Posted by tomslik
Hey Frank and Poway friends!! Let's take a moment to give a bug THUMBS UP to making Poway the #1 spot for JK's!!! I noticed a lot of announcements from fellow Poway peoples, and a quick look at the list shows we've got 12+ JK members from Poway alone (the biggest single area so far). Nice!!
Maybe we should start a new Poway thread to point out sightings of our other Powegian JKers...
I think you're on to something Tom and maybe that's why the Poway SnG's have become such a bit hit!
Old 06-28-2011, 09:03 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Recently picked up a Stone White 07 Wrangler Unlimited to haul my dogs around on the weekends.
Looks like a great forum!
Old 06-29-2011, 08:12 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by JEFFSD
Recently picked up a Stone White 07 Wrangler Unlimited to haul my dogs around on the weekends.
Looks like a great forum!
Welcome!

All - took the list off to do some updates. I'll have it back up as soon as I can.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:30 PM
JK Jedi

Sorry for having to remove the directory but I need to do some clean up, it's available again on the OP.

Please disregard the title I never updated the name with the newest date. Next time I will so it won't be so confusing.
Old 11-08-2011, 04:23 PM
JK Freak

Frank,

Please add me to the SD list. I recently moved to Carlsbad. The name is Steve and I drive a Red Rock 2dr X. Thanks.

*Update* - just ordered a 2012 JK Rubicon Black Forest Green!

Last edited by river2c; 01-09-2012 at 06:32 PM.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Desert Fox

Frank,

My entry is still correct.

Fred
Old 11-23-2011, 06:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Frank,
I bought my black '07 JKU Sahara in September and have been on ProjectJK almost everyday since then.
I live in South-bay (Chula Vista) I'm interested in meeting some other San Diego JK owners can anyone show up to the meet & greets? If so, how do I get on the invitation list? I get the ones to the L.A./Orange County meet & greets but haven't gone (it's pretty far).
Let me know what's up. Suscribed.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:13 AM
JK Newbie

I' m from SD too I'm new on the off road ting i just want to learn more tanks
Old 01-09-2012, 06:28 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by river2c
Frank,

Please add me to the SD list. I recently moved to Carlsbad. The name is Steve and I drive a Red Rock 2dr X. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Chyno0o
I' m from SD too I'm new on the off road ting i just want to learn more tanks
I'll get the list updated soon and let you all know!

Originally Posted by Desert Fox
Frank,

My entry is still correct.

Fred
THanks Fred!

Originally Posted by Jeep4me2
Frank,
I bought my black '07 JKU Sahara in September and have been on ProjectJK almost everyday since then.
I live in South-bay (Chula Vista) I'm interested in meeting some other San Diego JK owners can anyone show up to the meet & greets? If so, how do I get on the invitation list? I get the ones to the L.A./Orange County meet & greets but haven't gone (it's pretty far).
Let me know what's up. Suscribed.
Just check the So Cal section and I'm sure we'll have one some time soon! No invite is needed either just post up and show up always great meeting different people and adding a face to the screen name...
Old 01-11-2012, 12:32 PM
JK Super Freak

Add me to the list. My name is Chris. I live in ocean beach. I have a bad ass 07 2 door. The color is jeep green. Let me know anytime there's a suds and grubs in San Diego or a jeep run. Love getting my girl dirty!

Quick Reply: Who's who in San Diego!