Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

SD Suds & Grub - Fuddrucker's - FEB 26th

Old 02-27-2010, 10:57 AM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by liquidhigh
sorry, i had to get out early, i was surprised my son lasted as long as he did. when we first left the restaurant and went to the parking lot I could not believe how many jeeps were out there. It was awesome. Frank are you still doing the so cal who's who registry. I need some help with names and your the best at helping us shumcks remember
Yup, recently updated the list at the request of Kupost (Dave) now I need to update it again with our new friends from last night. Here's the link to the directory:
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/socal-45/whos-who-san-diego-90694/

Originally Posted by Vernnz
Wasn't planned. It just sort of happened. Things wound down to about 10 of us. Suddeny someone said, "Let's go to Karl Strauss." The biggest surprise of the evening...Karl Strauss in Carlsbad closes at 10:00 PM. ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!!! In all fairness though they did let us in really late and didn't throw us out. They just gave us the evil eye as it got later and later.
Yeah it was totally spur of the moment thing to take Fish our JK-Forum friend from Apple Valley out for a night cap since the next day was his birthday...but Vern and Eddie missed the closing time at Karl Strauss...they closed at 11PM and we walked in with 12 people at 10:45PM...the looks they gave us were like but they treated us right even bringing over chips and stayed open for us until something like 11:45PM...I know because we celebrated Fish's Birthday in the parking lot

Thanks for sharing the pics WOL it was great having all the JK-Forum peeps from out of the area to share a great time with...next stop Moab?
Old 02-27-2010, 11:43 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the beers last night everyonethat was great
and blolnda thanks for the honey bar in the parking lot had a great time with everyone ,hope we can do it again soon.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default .

Thanks to whoever planned this event last night. I was hoping that someone who has been around for a while can help me locate someone I met last night. He has a blue 2dr JK and he is being deployed on Tuesday. He said he would sell the fenders off the Jeep, but I forgot to get his number and forget his name. Does anyone know who I am talking about and do you know how to get a hold of him?????
Old 02-27-2010, 12:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cell4soul
Thanks to whoever planned this event last night. I was hoping that someone who has been around for a while can help me locate someone I met last night. He has a blue 2dr JK and he is being deployed on Tuesday. He said he would sell the fenders off the Jeep, but I forgot to get his number and forget his name. Does anyone know who I am talking about and do you know how to get a hold of him?????
That's Chad, Willypapooh. Send him a PM I'm sure he'll check back here in before he takes off.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Blonda
That's Chad, Willypapooh. Send him a PM I'm sure he'll check back here in before he takes off.

Thanks for the info. I wound up chopping my stock fenders after I posted and really like the way it turned out, so I will likely keep it like it is. Wasn't sure how it would turn out or if I would mess it up, so I wanted a back up plan.
Old 02-27-2010, 09:54 PM
Forum Media Contributor

Loved seeing all those awesome JK's in the Fuddruckers parking lot!! Great times meeting and chatting with you all. Can't wait to get on the trails with some of you...

Here are some of the photos I snapped:

Old 02-28-2010, 06:50 AM
JK Freak

Hey those are great pics, excpet my middle SWITCH isn't centered in my Daystar panel! I am going to have to do that again now that this screwup is public!!
Old 02-28-2010, 07:55 AM
JK Junkie

Great pics
Old 02-28-2010, 09:53 AM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Great pics Tom...that camera of your's is pretty awesome!

Quick Reply: SD Suds & Grub - Fuddrucker's - FEB 26th