Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

SD Suds & Grub - Fuddrucker's - FEB 26th

Old 02-26-2010, 11:41 PM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow we had over 30 Jeeps at this months Suds n Grubs! Great job LiquidHigh thanks for organizing this great SnG and for the door prizes!

WOL & WOLette, AMCJeff, Gongonannas, Brainchild, Fish & Susie - it was great seeing you again and thanks for driving so far to hang out with the San Diego crew!

And for those of you that went to the after Suds n Grubs celebration...check your shoes cuz I know I wasn't the only one to walk through the chicken noodle soup!
Old 02-26-2010, 11:56 PM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TikiJK
Happy Birthday!!! Have a great early B-day with the SD Crew.
We missed you Megan! But Jeff's date Brian filled in pretty well...j/k

Originally Posted by cell4soul
I'll be there, leaving San Marcos in a few minutes.
It was great to meet you Gerrit pm me if you have any questions when you do your fender chop! Glad to have another JK-Forum member in SM!

Originally Posted by Kupost
Great turnout and had a great time tonight. Didn't get to talk to everyone like I would have liked, I was busy with my little one.
It was great seeing your again Dave and getting to meet the newest little Jeeper...she's such a cutie!

Originally Posted by Vaughtra
Great seeing everyone tonight. A good time as always
Glad to see you and Katie again...well talk soon

Originally Posted by gryph0n
It was great seeing everyone. Really made me miss my Jeep even more though! A lot of great rigs out there!!!
Eric it was so good to see you...glad you were able to make it!

Originally Posted by JMorgan
Was great to finally make it out and meet mostly everyone. You all are a great group of people. Can not wait to hit some trails and get to know each of you a bit better and hopefully learn of few new things along the way.
Jeff it was good to finally meet you...we will get a run going when Andy (CA-JK) get's back from Japan!

Okay we're tired it was a fantastic night and we ended up being the first to tell our buddy Fish HAPPY BIRTHDAY just after midnight!
Old 02-27-2010, 12:28 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome turnout. Just got home, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Fish.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:27 AM
JK Enthusiast

sorry, i had to get out early, i was surprised my son lasted as long as he did. when we first left the restaurant and went to the parking lot I could not believe how many jeeps were out there. It was awesome.

Frank are you still doing the so cal who's who registry. I need some help with names and your the best at helping us shumcks remember
Old 02-27-2010, 07:26 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

had a AWESOME TIME last night with all the san diego peeps and visiting members from out of the area. i can't believe how big the group, we literally dominated fuddruckers of course, the nightcap over at karl straus was a bonus for sure. a big thanks goes out to liquidhigh, sm_rubi and blonda for putting this thing together. you guys rock
Old 02-27-2010, 07:44 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool

After being on the east coast for six weeks, it was good to be back home and great to socialize with the JK Forum community again. I couldn't believe the size of the turnout ! It was" humongous," is that a word? Lots of new faces and lots of smiles from old friends. It doesn't get any better. Are the photos taken last night going to be posted?

Fred
Old 02-27-2010, 07:49 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Here are a few pics that I took with my phone. It was too dark outside so unfortunately, I wasn't able to get any of the Jeeps....

Fuddruckers....

Shot showing how much we filled up the restaurant and this isn't even everyone....

Key pile for the drawing....

Last call stop over at Karl Straus.....
Old 02-27-2010, 08:45 AM
JK Freak

What???? How did you guys let us leave without telling us that you were going over to Karl Strauss???

mr aznJEEPgirl feels robbed
Old 02-27-2010, 10:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by aznJEEPgirl
What???? How did you guys let us leave without telling us that you were going over to Karl Strauss???

mr aznJEEPgirl feels robbed
Wasn't planned. It just sort of happened. Things wound down to about 10 of us. Suddeny someone said, "Let's go to Karl Strauss."

The biggest surprise of the evening...Karl Strauss in Carlsbad closes at 10:00 PM. ON A FRIDAY NIGHT!!! In all fairness though they did let us in really late and didn't throw us out. They just gave us the evil eye as it got later and later.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:23 AM
JK-Forum Founder

yup, what vernnz said. it was all kinds of spur of the moment. definitely wierd that they closed so early on a friday night. oh well.

here's a parting shot for ya'll - moochie polishing off the pitcher with support from fish

Quick Reply: SD Suds & Grub - Fuddrucker's - FEB 26th