Notices
SoCal If you live in Southern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Help asap

Old 12-14-2009, 11:34 AM
JK Jedi

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JKJ33PJK
Ahh wow. Great story along with effort and team work. I have been lurking here the past few weeks and I had to break my silence for this. Cant wait to join up with you guys when I get a Jeep. Soon very soon...
Cheers!
Rob
Right on Rob! You are amongst friends...we've got a couple of guys down in your area and it will be great wheeling with you when the time comes!

Originally Posted by CA-JK
No worries, I wouldn't have it any other way!!!
Quadratec is going to send me another axle since it broke in less than 48 hours so it wasn't a total loss. I told them I was out in the mud and they agreed that it should not have broken like that. My new one is on the way and if it gets here in time I'll be ready to hit it agin this weekend!

I wish I could be there but I have a final Wednesday night. You guys are just going to have to hear the story from the guys who wouldn't attempt it.
Very cool...we'll except for the timing...hope the planets align and your able to make it out this weekend!
Old 12-14-2009, 11:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CA-JK
I wish I could be there but I have a final Wednesday night. You guys are just going to have to hear the story from the guys who wouldn't attempt it.
haha! I was going to hit it on the way out... after everyone was lined up ready to leave... but I figured the humor would be lost on most of the group...

Anyway, here's to hoping you're back up for the weekend!
Old 12-14-2009, 03:33 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JKJ33PJK
Ahh wow. Great story along with effort and team work. I have been lurking here the past few weeks and I had to break my silence for this. Cant wait to join up with you guys when I get a Jeep. Soon very soon...

Cheers!

Rob
Welcome...hope you get your Jeep soon!

Quick Reply: Help asap