Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM

AEV 2.5 Dual Sport JKU Installation Guide

Old Today, 09:32 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEV 2.5 Dual Sport JKU Installation Guide

Hey everyone. I finally decided on my lift and went with the AEV JK 2.5-Inch DualSport XT Suspension System. I have new longer rear sway bar links and adjustable quick disconnects for the front along with the Geometry bracket correction kit. The install is happening tomorrow and I've watched a ton of videos but is there an "official" installation video by AEV? If so, I have been unable to locate it. Any help would be appreciated. Fortunately, my buddy has a 2 post lift so I'm hoping this goes well with no issues.
Old Today, 11:05 AM
Super Moderator
Veteran: National Guard

Received 409 Likes on 384 Posts

I have the same AEV Lift kit; from 7 yrs ago.. did not find a video from AEV... used their printed instructions and also watched several youtube videos of other installations. Watching these were a big help. Good you have a lift available - it will make the install much easier and quicker.. BTW the control arm bolts have BIG Torque #s.. Good luck and start early on Saturday..

Quick Reply: AEV 2.5 Dual Sport JKU Installation Guide