Notices
JK Talk General discussion forum regarding thoughts, opinions and rumors about the Jeep JK Wrangler or related subjects that don't quite fit in the Modified, Stock or Electronics forums.

Best site/forum to sell my JK

Old 08-23-2024, 08:15 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best site/forum to sell my JK

Does anyone have any advice on the best site/forum to sell my JK? I have it listed on Marketplace; however I'm worried about scammers. There's been a ton of interest on my Jeep, but I get a lot of interest from folks that seem to have fake/sketchy looking Facebook profiles. I've tried dealerships, but get told I'd make more selling it myself. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance!
Old 08-23-2024, 02:14 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,930 Likes on 1,689 Posts

FBM is really it, and it takes a lot of dealing with scams and people that are just kicking tires to sell a car on FBM. It's frustrating as hell to both buy and sell something as expensive as a vehicle on there. it takes trust and luck IMO. you could also look at auction sites that are out there. there are a couple big ones that should pull up with a quick google search.
The following users liked this post:
Justjess3082 (08-23-2024)
Old 08-23-2024, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

Received 401 Likes on 376 Posts

Originally Posted by Justjess3082
Does anyone have any advice on the best site/forum to sell my JK? I have it listed on Marketplace; however I'm worried about scammers. There's been a ton of interest on my Jeep, but I get a lot of interest from folks that seem to have fake/sketchy looking Facebook profiles. I've tried dealerships, but get told I'd make more selling it myself. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance!
WWelcome to JK Forum What year is your JK, model? Miles? What dud you utilize to set your asking price? Have you reached out to Carvan or CarMax attempting to get a buy price from them? In Forum, under Forums is The Billboard, MarketPlace; Here members can list "For Sale". Not sure if or on a quantity of posts to list.

Last edited by Jay2013jk; 08-23-2024 at 04:46 PM.

Quick Reply: Best site/forum to sell my JK