Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New to the forum

Old 06-04-2024, 07:50 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the forum

Decided to get on the forums. Got a 2 door 2018 JK about 2 years ago, kept it relatively stock.

Soon after purchase I added a Teraflex leveling kit and some Rubicon take offs, a GenRight offroad aluminum bumper with a Badlands APEX 12k winch.

Haven't done much since then, busy with work and the occasional trip out here and there.

A little about me. Live in Utah, 23. Work full time as a Utility Pole Inspection Foreman, and also in the Utah National Guard. Currently deployed overseas, have some big plans for the JK Once I return, likely some 37's, MetalCloak lift, gears, lockers, and so on. Not new to jeeps, grew up in them. I got a 98 XJ for my first ride. My dad has had an 07 JKU and 15 JKU, went to lots of the Southern Rock Racing events when we lived back in Mississippi.

Old 06-04-2024, 09:04 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,944 Likes on 1,701 Posts

Welcome to the forum. Thank you for taking the time to register and introduce yourself!

Quick Reply: New to the forum