Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

Mopar 7 pin trailer wiring harness

Old 07-02-2020, 03:54 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Mopar 7 pin trailer wiring harness

Hi folks, newbie to the group. I just installed the Mopar 7 pin trailer wiring harness on my 2014 JKU Rubicon. Install went well but the right turn signal and brake lights do not work. I have saw several posts from those that experienced the same scenario but I never saw the remedy. Anyone out there also experience this and remember what the fix is? Thanks in advance for your time.
The following users liked this post:
josher17 (08-02-2024)
Old 08-02-2024, 12:18 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by eblightning
Hi folks, newbie to the group. I just installed the Mopar 7 pin trailer wiring harness on my 2014 JKU Rubicon. Install went well but the right turn signal and brake lights do not work. I have saw several posts from those that experienced the same scenario but I never saw the remedy. Anyone out there also experience this and remember what the fix is? Thanks in advance for your time.
same issue. No solutions on any of the posts I have found. Did you ever get to the bottom of this?

Quick Reply: Mopar 7 pin trailer wiring harness