Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Replacement door cargo nets?

Old 09-21-2016, 07:00 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Replacement door cargo nets?

Does anyone know the part number or an aftermarket solution for the Nets on the bottoms of the 2011 and up jk doors? My nets (all 4) are way stretched and torn... From no use either! I need to do something about them they look like crap and are sagging so bad they will sometimes get caught in the door jamb, lol
Old 09-25-2016, 04:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Bump! I can't be the only one having this problem!?!?
Old 09-26-2016, 12:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No, not without replacing the entire door itself (x4).

How about replacing the doors and find some OTHER place to store your stuff??!!

Or, cut off the cargo nets from the existing doors, and STILL store your stuff in some other place in the Jeep???!!!
Old 09-26-2016, 05:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Soupy1957
No, not without replacing the entire door itself (x4).

How about replacing the doors and find some OTHER place to store your stuff??!!

Or, cut off the cargo nets from the existing doors, and STILL store your stuff in some other place in the Jeep???!!!
That's the rub, I never even used the damn nets lol! Once in a while a passenger might have put something in them but they pretty much were unused the elastic just dried out I guess and they all sagged. I'm probably going to just cut them out. I saw rugged ridge makes some sort of replacement trim piece which is the plastic that surrounds the nets but I can't find the nets themselves anywhere.
Old 09-26-2016, 09:09 AM
JK Super Freak

Ok for future reference if anyone else stumbles across this thread, those elastic mesh pockets on the doors are called "door map pockets". If you google that you can find part diagrams, numbers, and places to order them. They run around $40 each for factory replacements...
The following users liked this post:
TyFish (03-16-2021)
Old 07-14-2022, 06:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by biginboca
ok for future reference if anyone else stumbles across this thread, those elastic mesh pockets on the doors are called "door map pockets". If you google that you can find part diagrams, numbers, and places to order them. They run around $40 each for factory replacements...
thank you!!!
Old 09-22-2022, 07:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

https://es.aliexpress.com/item/10050...d=CDGUtXwY9a6f

something like this???
Old 09-22-2022, 10:16 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Adakar
The ones with the cup holders get a fair share of negative amazon reviews as the tend to stick out pretty far. There is another style of those after market pockets that are slimmer ( no cup holder) that seem to be less obtrusive. I haven't tried either but have been seriously thinking about it. The main thing holding me back is i need a four door solution and the only ones i can find will go on the fronts

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09TZHNLRS
Old 09-22-2022, 10:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 80 Likes on 70 Posts

"Slick rock JK pockets" are what you are looking for , they have front and rear hard pockets for JK. They are textured to match the door interior and just push into place. once you have them installed you will find stuff to put in there, I promise... pretty handy compared to the dumb nets.
Old 09-22-2022, 11:04 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,929 Likes on 1,688 Posts

I ditched those door pockets years ago. I have a Slickrock cubby right under the center controls that I like but I was looking for just a bit more storage in the last year or so. Instead of going outward at the doors I tried these on the sides of the center shift console -

I like them ok and they do not interfere with my front seats sliding like some I read reviews on. Anyhow, just thought I'd throw that out there. I wouldn't say this specific model is "OMG you just have to buy this one!" but rather maybe think about moving things inward rather than outward at the door as an alternative.

I have no real complaints on this set. They have stayed in place nicely and do what I've asked of them.

Quick Reply: Replacement door cargo nets?