Notices
Photography & Videography General discussion forum regarding all aspects of photography including 35mm SLR cameras, Digital Cameras, Video Cameras, lenses, photo techniques, darkroom/Photoshop techniques and anything related to photography or videography.

Quick Trip To The Fort.

Old 10-02-2008, 05:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quick Trip To The Fort.

Got outa class early today and decided to run up the street to the fort and see if i could get any kool pictures of anything. Not anything special but some sorta nice photos i thought. Had a good time either way

Old 10-02-2008, 06:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Great pics! Is there any good wheeling in the area? My parents live on Amelia (off of Jasmine), so I'm down there a good bit.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:59 PM
JK Enthusiast

Those are great! I am especially fond of the one called Sand and the one with the shells. Very cool.

The one called jeep5 is awesome! Makes your JK look like mean.
Old 10-02-2008, 08:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Great pics! I love butterflies and the pic with the red butterfly is my favorite. Awesome! Thanks
Old 10-03-2008, 08:08 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by mdlott
Great pics! Is there any good wheeling in the area? My parents live on Amelia (off of Jasmine), so I'm down there a good bit.
Um not really that i know of. I mean theres the beach which isnt far that you can drive on other than that i dont really know of ANY wheelin places close. But there is some places within 2 hours or so that i have heard are alot of fun. But i have just looked up like 4 state parks and im gonna check them out here real soon. Not sure how much off road is in tact but theres alot of nature trails you can drive on so who knows how it will turn out
Old 10-03-2008, 08:11 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Gravel Gertie
Great pics! I love butterflies and the pic with the red butterfly is my favorite. Awesome! Thanks
Originally Posted by shon
Those are great! I am especially fond of the one called Sand and the one with the shells. Very cool.

The one called jeep5 is awesome! Makes your JK look like mean.

well thanks guys. the butterflies wouldn't stop moving and i was using my bobo lens because my nice one dosent have a UV filter yet.. I was trying my best to get the pics clear, i was hoping for better but they still look kool. At least now i have some nice close up pictures i can say i have
Old 10-03-2008, 09:24 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

damn dude. those are some nice pictures. they are very crisp and bright. very nice!

ps, you might want to seperate the pictures with a space between them, and also stack them rather then line them up. i'm having to scroll a mile to the right to see all of them.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:26 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by atomicmecha
damn dude. those are some nice pictures. they are very crisp and bright. very nice!

ps, you might want to seperate the pictures with a space between them, and also stack them rather then line them up. i'm having to scroll a mile to the right to see all of them.
yeah sorry about that. I use apple computers so it shows up fine on mine but when i tried to check my thread this morning on a windows computer it was doing the sideways thing to... sorry about that.

Quick Reply: Quick Trip To The Fort.