Notices
NorCal If you live in Northern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum Jeepers near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Nor Cal What was done to your JK this week ???

Old 06-20-2012, 08:44 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Finally got my front coilovers installed. Also installed new springs in the rear + servicable u-joints up front.
Old 06-20-2012, 03:06 PM
JK Forum Regional Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BKGM Jeepers
Finally got my front coilovers installed. Also installed new springs in the rear + servicable u-joints up front.
OUTSTANDINGPictures please
Old 06-20-2012, 04:43 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by familytime
OUTSTANDINGPictures please
I'm in LA currently. I'll shoot for pics on Friday. Road test on Sunday (Rubicon) before real Road test in mid July. Bringing Welder just in case, and maybe some spare steel...
Old 06-21-2012, 06:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'm in LA currently. I'll shoot for pics on Friday. Road test on Sunday (Rubicon) before real Road test in mid July. Bringing Welder just in case, and maybe some spare steel...
If those old coils need a home let me know. Dragging belly with 2.5" is not always fun.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:53 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by javacowboy
If those old coils need a home let me know. Dragging belly with 2.5" is not always fun.
I'm about to list the items I had taken off for this project. if you're interested just PM for a cheap price to upgrade.
Old 06-21-2012, 04:53 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Huck271

Where did you get them? I'm looking for a set myself.

Huck
Craigslist! I had to buy the front Rubicon Dana 44 from Quadratec. $3100.00 ouch!
Old 06-22-2012, 08:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Installed a Tuffy Security Deck. And had Pure Jeep install their gusset and axle back bone on my D44.

If anybody is interested, the guys at Pure Jeep were great to work with. I was down in Bakersfield for a couple of days for world. Not only did Steve the owner drop me off at work, he picked me up when they were done. Great customer service.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GueroDave
Installed a Tuffy Security Deck. And had Pure Jeep install their gusset and axle back bone on my D44.

If anybody is interested, the guys at Pure Jeep were great to work with. I was down in Bakersfield for a couple of days for world. Not only did Steve the owner drop me off at work, he picked me up when they were done. Great customer service.
I was in Bakersfield for work. Stupid smart phone.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:27 PM
JK Junkie

Good news bad news. The jeep was delivered tonight but the front coils were too short/low load. I'm running this weekend with the limited set up while reorder the right coils on Monday

Another note: what's the difference between RE4.5" springs and "another company's" 6" springs? Answer: 1/2 inch.
Old 06-23-2012, 09:04 AM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good news bad news. The jeep was delivered tonight but the front coils were too short/low load. I'm running this weekend with the limited set up while reorder the right coils on Monday

Another note: what's the difference between RE4.5" springs and "another company's" 6" springs? Answer: 1/2 inch.
Well that sucks! How do they look on your rig? Pics!

Quick Reply: Nor Cal What was done to your JK this week ???