Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Right on the border of Alabama and Georgia, and my wife is finally warming up to it

Old 09-22-2010, 05:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Right on the border of Alabama and Georgia, and my wife is finally warming up to it

I just bought my first Jeep this past weekend. I traded in my 2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler. Ive wanted one for a while but never really had the money to get one. My truck had 115,000 miles on it so it was time to get while the gettings good. I KNOW NOTHING OF JEEPS. Well, next to nothing. Mine is a 3.8 Liter V6 with an automatic transmission. The dealership i got it from new very little about it. When i got it, it already had a lift, Mickey Thompson Baja tires, some lights on the hood (which i actually kind of want to move) and a tubular bumper that i dont know the maker of. Right now im on a quest to find out everything i possibly can out about my Jeep, but i dont know the first place to look. Ive gone offroading quite a bit in my truck, and got it stuck several times, haha. And im looking forward to going places with the jeep that my F150 could never go. So if anyone knows any good places around the area for beginner level trails id appreciate a message.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I'm nowhere near you, but congrats on the Jeep!

Quick Reply: Right on the border of Alabama and Georgia, and my wife is finally warming up to it