Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello all!

Old 03-23-2013, 08:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello all!

Hi all, great to be here. I just picked up my second Jeep (first Wrangler) two days ago. Was looking to get a 13 Sport, 6spd, 3.73's, and A/C and building it up. After talking with several dealers around here, and also with some dealers I have used in the past, I couldn't find one equipped like I wanted. I just so happened to check Ebay, and saw a Sport at a dealer in VA that had more options then I wanted, but the price was killer. Called them up the next day to make sure the price was right and to my astonishment it was. After talking with them, they explained they were a high volume dealer so there prices were usually hard to beat. So I was set, or so I thought...

After hearing about the great prices, I cruised through the website again and seen a deal there I couldn't pass up. While I wanted a pretty stripped sport, I ended up walking away with a Billet 2dr Rubicon, 6spd, w/ power group, connectivity group, and tinted sunscreens. Absolutely love this thing! Already have a few visual things on order and am looking into lifts now. Like I said, this is my first Wrangler and I can't wait to get out on some trails, will get some pics up soon!
Old 03-23-2013, 08:21 AM
JK Junkie

Congrats on getting a Jeep that's going to bring you happiness for many years to come.

You should post some pics.
Old 03-23-2013, 11:07 AM
JK Junkie

congrats the jeep and we look forward to seeing some pics of the build

Quick Reply: Hello all!