Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Angus

Old 03-20-2013, 07:17 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Angus

whats up guys? been lurking, just joined. let me introduce myself:

i go by hatchet jones, and i love jeepin (got it from my momma). my parents had plenty of jeeps when i was a kid and i've been driving them for a while. just got MY first jeep a year ago. big ol' ugly yellow (durabac) cj7. absolutly love it, however i quickly realized that while it fits my personality to a T it doesn't fit my life (wife & 3 kids). so in december i upgraded (downgraded?) to a black JKU sport. its a good compromise, and i'm very happy with it. so far i've put some rocker guards on and new all terrains (old tires looked like minivan tires) but they aren't much bigger. it will end up gettin a slight lift (2 inch leveling kit) and probably 33's, but for now i am my grandfathers care giver and he can barely get in it as it is. he is an awsome old man and he still likes to get out some (and even does some light trails with me) since my jeep is a big slow black cow of a vehicle i've decided to name it (i know thats silly) ANGUS! anyway, just saying hey!
Old 03-22-2013, 04:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Good to have ya We are also having a meet and greet on Saturday at HOOTERS on 38th ave in myrtle beach, cause it is suppose to rain. normally we are at Burky's across the parking lot.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:31 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks! i probably won't make it out this saturday, but i'm sure i will sometime.
Old 03-22-2013, 07:55 AM
JK Junkie

welcome to the forum