Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Tolland, MA Trip

Old 11-03-2007, 03:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tolland, MA Trip

I just wanted to tell you guys and girls that I had a great time today and we have to do this again. So let's see some of those pics.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Red Rubi
I just wanted to tell you guys and girls that I had a great time today and we have to do this again. So let's see some of those pics.
I didn't want to be the first one to post pics, but I guess I will. Check back in the trails and tails section in a bit.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TreyB
I didn't want to be the first one to post pics, but I guess I will. Check back in the trails and tails section in a bit.
Nevermind - I can't get my photos to upload onto flickr. It's being weird. I'll try again tomorrow.
Old 11-03-2007, 04:36 PM
JK Freak

trey use photbucket.

Awesome time today, can't wait to go again!
Old 11-03-2007, 05:06 PM
JK Junkie

Ditto, ditto, ditto - great time! Was nice to see some familiar faces, and good to meet some new people - we've definitely got to do this again! Saturday after Thanksgiving anyone? Scottcarp - this was your idea, so I'll defer to you and let you organize everyone this time.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:17 PM
JK Freak

Default Thanks for the great time

Hey guys, had to create a screen name just to talk to you guys. Wanted to tell you that I had a blast and thanks for letting me come even though I don't have a jk. I'm game for a thanksgiving weekend run. I'm also willing to go anywhere in new england so it can be in any of your home areas.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:47 AM
JK Newbie

I got to town hall at 11:30 but I didn't see any jeeps around???

I didn't know it was going to take 2 1/2 hours to get there
Old 11-04-2007, 04:39 AM
JK Freak

Default Sorry, lostinMA

We are so sorry. We milled around, trying to do headcounts in our heads - obviously not well enough. You were one of the original RSVPs on the thread AND posting yesterday morning. We're going to try this again TGiving weekend and we'll work to keep better track next time.
Old 11-04-2007, 05:25 AM
JK Newbie

It's alright, I should have left earlier. That rt 57 that i took in was so long and up and down and I got stuck behind a flatbed with a car on the back. It only went about 15 to 20 miles an hour. Just waned to know. I did drive down the dirt road next to town hall, Did you go into a trail head down there? Thought I saw some turn around tracks in road and some heading into a tight little opening on the right side?
Old 11-04-2007, 05:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

I've started a photo thread in the trails and tails section. Feel free to add your photos.

Also, I apologize for not labeling everyone in the photos. I met so many people yesterday it's hard to place together usernames, actual names, and jeeps together. Plus, I don't know if yall prefer being tagged with your usernames or actual names.

If one of you knows all that info, please send me a PM and I'l go back and edit the posts. Help is appreciated.

- Trey

Quick Reply: Tolland, MA Trip