Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Tolland MA Trail Run: November 3rd - BE THERE.

Old 10-25-2007, 08:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree will you both wheeling without a spare is asking for trouble, I told him this a couple of months ago, scott your right he does have 10 days and i do believe hes trying to get 5 new off road tires anyways but if he doesn't ill urge him not to come ill update you guys after the weekend to see if hes going to get new tires or not. Regardless if he gets new tires or not ill still be there.
Old 10-25-2007, 08:30 AM
JK Freak

Thumbs up Excellent

Looking forward to meeting you, and hopefully your buddy, too!
Old 10-25-2007, 08:44 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by scottcarp
Looking forward to meeting you, and hopefully your buddy, too!
x2 - good thinking.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hmmm lets see,I live in Vermont, my dealer, from Mass. called today to tell me my jeep came in this morning. Vermont DMV is closed on Saturday, the paper work at the dealer won't be ready until Monday and @^##%$4 Mass has no temp registration, or transport registration. So Sunday I have to drive from the Canadian border to just north of Boston, lay my money down, then back to Vermont, to register and insure, then back to Boston, to pick up the Jeep; all in my 20 year old K Blazer . Lucky for me, my sister lives just south of Boston, I can go get some sleep there on Wednesday. A few hundred miles of breakin on Thursday and Friday...........mmmm ya's all wouldn't pick on a 3 day old stock Rubi if it happened to show up on Saturday, now would ya? The old fat fart drivin it would be sittin' on eggshells in his new baby, but... hmmm just might be able to get it in.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:45 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by yetibear
Hmmm lets see,I live in Vermont, my dealer, from Mass. called today to tell me my jeep came in this morning. Vermont DMV is closed on Saturday, the paper work at the dealer won't be ready until Monday and @^##%$4 Mass has no temp registration, or transport registration. So Sunday I have to drive from the Canadian border to just north of Boston, lay my money down, then back to Vermont, to register and insure, then back to Boston, to pick up the Jeep; all in my 20 year old K Blazer . Lucky for me, my sister lives just south of Boston, I can go get some sleep there on Wednesday. A few hundred miles of breakin on Thursday and Friday...........mmmm ya's all wouldn't pick on a 3 day old stock Rubi if it happened to show up on Saturday, now would ya? The old fat fart drivin it would be sittin' on eggshells in his new baby, but... hmmm just might be able to get it in.
Pick on you??? No way! This'll be a great way to break it (in).
Come on down!
I don't know about VT, but I bought my JK in NY, and my insurance agent took care of all the paperwork w/the dealer. Maybe it worked easy since I was transferring my plates from the TJ, but can't they do it all for you ahead of time?
Old 10-26-2007, 06:46 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by yetibear
Nobody would pick on you, and I'd love to meet you in person if you can make it. Good luck on a smooth transaction with the dealer and all the registration/insurance stuff!
Old 10-26-2007, 06:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not worried about me bein' picked upon, just don't want the new Rubi's feelins hurt.

If everything goes well, and it WILL, I should be pretty sick of going up and down 93, so I might as well go to Tolland, then I can go ALL the way up 91.

I really am gonna try to make it , sounds like a good day in the woods.
Old 10-27-2007, 03:18 AM
JK Freak

Default Yetibear, love the "Noobs" url

The video about posting is a riot!
It should be "required reading" when someone signs up to the forum
Old 10-29-2007, 05:44 PM
JK Freak

I'm going to be there either just me or me and a passanger. Are the ct. people meeting up anywhere along the drive?
Old 10-30-2007, 01:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by drinkingmymilk
I'm going to be there either just me or me and a passanger. Are the ct. people meeting up anywhere along the drive?
This thought had occured to me as well....Maybe we could meet up at the meadows parking lot since it's right off of RT-91.
Then we could fly up from there.

MJS...Maybe you should pick the time since you have the best idea as to how long it will take to get to tolland, so we make it on time.

Quick Reply: Tolland MA Trail Run: November 3rd - BE THERE.