Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Full Door Trade for Half Door - JKU 2015

Old 11-20-2020, 03:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full Door Trade for Half Door - JKU 2015

Hey all! I'm currently looking to trade my excellent condition 2015 JKU's full doors for half doors, ideally with the upper window parts. The doors are in excellent condition, and the Jeep is Sunset Orange. PM me or reply to this thread for pics/if you're interested!

I'm located on Cape Cod but willing to drive up to 8 hours one-way (desperate) so please let me know! Now that winter is here those half doors probably aren't seeming as appealing... (I'm moving to Cali soon haha)

-Jack
Old 12-05-2021, 04:13 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jackdm
Hey all! I'm currently looking to trade my excellent condition 2015 JKU's full doors for half doors, ideally with the upper window parts. The doors are in excellent condition, and the Jeep is Sunset Orange. PM me or reply to this thread for pics/if you're interested!

I'm located on Cape Cod but willing to drive up to 8 hours one-way (desperate) so please let me know! Now that winter is here those half doors probably aren't seeming as appealing... (I'm moving to Cali soon haha)

-Jack
I have a full set of half doors with uppers in Tank color. Selling them though, not trading. Basically brand new, purchased in 2018 but only put them on for a few months. Trading my Jeep for a new 2022 so the doors have to go. $3600 firm.

Quick Reply: Full Door Trade for Half Door - JKU 2015