Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.
View Poll Results: Will you join your fellow Jeepers for a fun Fall ride?
DEFINITELY - I'll be there for sure.
30.00%
HOPEFULLY - I want to go, but am not sure yet if I can.
60.00%
POSSIBLY - I have some things that may conflict, but otherwise yes, I'm in!
0%
NO WAY - I definitely cannot attend on 11/8/08
10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

End-of-Autumn, "Last Day of Jeepin' " before Winter run: 11/08/08

Old 11-12-2008, 10:21 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

all better now....

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-show-tell-33/new-meat-61514/

now that most of us if not all that had problems/ delays with our rigs who else thinks we would be able to sneak a run in before its too late. i would hate to have to wait till spring, thats too far away.
Old 11-13-2008, 03:42 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JdTms11
all better now....

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61514

now that most of us if not all that had problems/ delays with our rigs who else thinks we would be able to sneak a run in before its too late. i would hate to have to wait till spring, thats too far away.
Let's try to set something up... I'm thinking Thanksgiving weekend, maybe - any thoughts? I'll bow out and leave it to someone else to set up a new thread to organize things - sorry that I had to duck out on my own trip!
Old 11-13-2008, 04:30 AM
JK Super Freak

i was actually throwing that idea around with my buddy last night (tyler, yellow FJ that came in July) I'm not going to know for sure until after this weekend. i know ill be in Albany for thanksgiving and I'm not sure for how long. im off from the 25th till dec 1st so i should be able to go if we did it that sat or sunday.

may as well thro it out there, possibly this weekend, sat? if any one can go. ill set up the other thread right now

Quick Reply: End-of-Autumn, "Last Day of Jeepin' " before Winter run: 11/08/08